Anyone Tried Phonix Expert Advisor

Wanja

Active Trader
Dec 15, 2015
I am a price action trader. I have never used EAs before, but while I was researching today, I came across this EA Phonix Expert Advisor. I haven't tried it neither, but I want to use it on my Freshforex Account. I don't know if there is anyone with experience with this EA especially with this broker. Or if you've used them with other brokers you can tell me those other brokers out here!

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
If you are a PA trader; why you need to use any 3rd party service? By the way, I am also a PA trader and I have no intention on automatic based trading.

Onanak

Trader
Feb 5, 2019
Be very careful with automatic based trading systems. Not all are good and there is no single one that can make profits on a long run. Try first to test it on a demo account or cent account with very small initial investment. See how it performs

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Be very careful with automatic based trading systems. Not all are good and there is no single one that can make profits on a long run. Try first to test it on a demo account or cent account with very small initial investment. See how it performs

Thanks Ona; for your true suggestion. Basically, depending on others it’s can’t be a proper way! even, I have never seen any successful trader by relying on others.

Helloyees

Trader
Mar 8, 2019
Just do good usual manual trade with something you really wany here, why go for something else really, I do not get it at all. Please do explain this all to me, you have absolutely no control over automated system for everything possible done.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Just do good usual manual trade with something you really wany here, why go for something else really, I do not get it at all. Please do explain this all to me, you have absolutely no control over automated system for everything possible done.

Absolutely; manual trading is the long-existing trading strategy! By automatic trading you can make money; but very soon you’ll face MC for sure.