Warning CIBFX!! They scammed me!

novarob

Trader
May 9, 2018
Hello friends,

I started working with CIBFX, forex broker, in principle everything was going very well and I had very good profits. I had a personal advisor who told me what and when to invest. After a couple of months I decided to withdraw some of my capital, but then my advisor starts to argue with me, he start saying that I don't know how to trade, that I will lose money if I withdraw, and the communication starts to be very bad. When in principle we communicated almost every day, it is now almost impossible to contact CIBFX.

After this, my advisor tries to persuade me to withdraw, but I ignore him, then he makes an investment in silver, without my authorization, which leaves my account in red! This without my authorization!

I feel totally scammed and I want to avoid you being scammed, since CIBFX is actively working in many different countries, so be careful friends. They also mention being fully regulated and that is a lie.

Any recommendation on how can I recover my capital?

Thank you very much and greetings from Costa Rica...

• 👍
Reactions: bennet522

zeta22

May 16, 2018
Hello, I have also suffered the same fate, they did almost exactly the same with me, once I requested the withdrawal, my advisor made an operation WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION that left my account at 0 !!! I do not recommend!!!

• 👍
Reactions: bennet522 and novarob

novarob

Trader
May 9, 2018
Hello, I have also suffered the same fate, they did almost exactly the same with me, once I requested the withdrawal, my advisor made an operation WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION that left my account at 0 !!! I do not recommend!!!
Hey zeta22, it was the Optimizer Capital advisors right??? They also did the same to me... We have to do something... CIBFX AND OPTIMIZER CAPITAL ARE 100% SCAM- They are not regulated!! BE REALLY CAREFUL!

• 👍
Reactions: bennet522

bennet522

May 23, 2018
Hello, I was contacted by CIBFX a few weeks ago, now that I see this I do not even think about picking up the phone ... thanks for the warnings.

ambitionfx

Active Trader
Jul 1, 2015
In many scam cases I witnessed, if you still can contact them, you have a chance to get back your capital but otherwise, you should forget the fund.

albert guzman

Jun 1, 2018
Buenas tardes, no recomiendo cibfx o los asesores del optimizador de capital, después de que vean que ya no quieren invertir, ya no responden ni responden correos electrónicos, ¡no lo aconsejan! Es una estafa hecha y derecha que, por mi parte, he robado mucho dinero.

junno

Jun 6, 2018
my experience with CIBFX and its Optimizer Capital advisors was horrible, be careful, they are scammers, I still have not been able to recover my money, nor do I think I can recover it.

CIBfx Support

Trader
May 21, 2018
London
Good afternoon,

We have investigated and analysed the cases mentioned in this thread and none of the details mentioned are correct. We don't recognize any of the users as current or previous clients, so these are fictitious posts. We are aware that a competitor is trying to harm our brand and reputation and most of the posts you will see are invented by them.

Our customer support is always here to help resolve any issues or incident occurred with your trading account. If you feel something has not been handled well please send us an email, describe the issue and provide your name, registered email and your full Metatrader 4 account ID in order for us to look in more depth.

Most importantly CIBfx does not operate nor manages clients accounts and only executes orders on behalf of customers on our trading platform. All clients operate for their own account and prior to this they accept and agree with our terms & conditions and risk clause.

As always we are here to help and clarify. Please contact us via the following email soporte.clientes@cibfx.com

Sincerely,

CIBfx Support Team

• 👍
Reactions: orangebear

novarob

Trader
May 9, 2018
Good afternoon,

We have investigated and analysed the cases mentioned in this thread and none of the details mentioned are correct. We don't recognize any of the users as current or previous clients, so these are fictitious posts. We are aware that a competitor is trying to harm our brand and reputation and most of the posts you will see are invented by them.

Our customer support is always here to help resolve any issues or incident occurred with your trading account. If you feel something has not been handled well please send us an email, describe the issue and provide your name, registered email and your full Metatrader 4 account ID in order for us to look in more depth.

Most importantly CIBfx does not operate nor manages clients accounts and only executes orders on behalf of customers on our trading platform. All clients operate for their own account and prior to this they accept and agree with our terms & conditions and risk clause.

As always we are here to help and clarify. Please contact us via the following email soporte.clientes@cibfx.com

Sincerely,

CIBfx Support Team

You truly are the worst, now you act like if you care about your clients, you just want us to deposit money, as much as you can take from us, and then empty our accounts with your manipulated MT4 platform, SCAMMERS.

Babaha

Trader
Apr 25, 2018
You choose the broker, who has the best conditions, while you do not pay attention to the broker's regulator. Because of this you can be left without a deposit.

Jose Mar87

May 29, 2018
My experience with this broker is not bad. I have been using this CIBfx Company from 3 months. They have low transaction cost and easy withdrawal system without long time process that is good for me to lead a better trading life. And their customer services are really active n supportive. On the other hand from here I got 100% initial bonus that is totally usable including lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements.