Casey's intraday price action scalping techniques

It is not unusual for traders to place more than 100 trades a day. For this reason, it is important to pick a broker with the smallest spreads, as well as the smallest commissions.There are many trader's doing it everyday .

Talking about the strategy itself, let's have a look at the strategy validity, time frame, indicators, and sessions.

1. The validity of currency pairs & crypto curencies with low spreads , every currency pair;trade all currency pairs with low spreads both long and short
  2. 1-minute time frame & pro real time tick charts
  3. Necessary indicators: Stochastic 5, 3, 3, and 50 EMA, 100 EMA* (available on MetaTrader 4 , Metatrader 5 and pro real time);
  4. Preferred sessions: London, New York – high volatility and overnight with wide spreads
  5. trade bigger sizes in high volatility spread widening nfp payrolls.
* Lwma stands for "linear weighted Moving Average", the second most popular type of moving averages after the Simple Moving Average (SMA), except for the fact that more importance is given to the latest data.

We recommend to explore many entry points and necessary stop-loss levels on your trading terminal.Use tight stops , if they are hit frequently re-enter.The more times your tight stops are hit ,the more you re-enter.

Unfortunately Ken Casey works as a broker's stooge , carrying a signature of intraday forex price action scalper.Casey also sells education to new traders , is on rebates from brokers, the more you trade the more the broker gives in rebates.The more you trade , the more you lose in spreads.

This scalping is like taking a taxi journey from a to b , 20 miles away and paying the minimum fare of $3, 20 times a day = $60 , instead of doing a weekly trade for $3 and waiting for 100 pip move with a wide stop.In CHARLATAN Ken Casey's system you will pay $300 pips a week to make broker and Casey on rebates very rich.

The more you trade the more the broker makes in spreads , if you trade 100 times a day , the broker loves Ken Casey and Ken Casey is in bed with brokers, offering you free help and education on broker's forums.You can see why charlatan educators like Ken Casey are more popular with retail brokers.

Any real trader will tell you to keep away from scalping , scalpers make 1 or 2 pips , then lose 40 /50 pips .Scalping is more dangerous than day trading , Scalpers get scalped, if day trading success rate is low , scalping is worse.

https://www.earnforex.com/forum/threads/day-trade-forex-to-get-rich-in-forex.30099/

For good free education , use this site and youtube.

internet + youtube free trading courses earnforex

https://www.earnforex.com/forum/thr...es-demise-of-charlatan-forum-educators.30115/

Forex traders should avoid Charlatan Ken Caseys of charlatan educators.

Quack fake Casey's intraday price action scalping techniques

Last edited by a moderator:
Ken Casey works as a bucket shop broker's stooge, he recommends to explore many entry points and necessary stop-loss levels on your trading terminal.Use tight stops , if they are hit frequently re-enter.The more times your tight stops are hit ,the more you re-enter.Pay the broker 5 times in spreads , to make Charlatan Casey rich.

Last edited by a moderator:

magne

Trader
May 18, 2018
Bullshit i am a scalper and are doing quite well this is a to days old account and i am doing 20-40 trades pr day 1-3 pips with a 2.5 stoploss so where is the danger with a 2% drawdown pr trade and with a 80-90 % winrate i am doing very well

Attachments

• trades one.PNG
    trades one.PNG
    6.7 KB · Views: 10
  • trades two.PNG
    trades two.PNG
    4.2 KB · Views: 8

magne

Trader
May 18, 2018
And the reason of the young account is too that i just found a broker with 2 dollars pr.lot traded and 0 spread a scalpers wet dream and i trade with high leverage of a reasonnable small acount so the new broker have office in london but are unregulated so they dont have too comply with ESMA`s maximum leverage bullshit

Bullshit i am a scalper and are doing quite well this is a to days old account and i am doing 20-40 trades pr day 1-3 pips with a 2.5 stoploss so where is the danger with a 2% drawdown pr trade and with a 80-90 % winrate i am doing very well

Don't hide your losing trades like our friend Casey.Are you Casey ?

Maybe you also work for a broker , and broker don't charge any spread to you , he just use you to promote his brokerage.