Can i teach my wife for forex trading?

Michelle Yeoh

Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Yes, you can appreciate her interest! Forex is an open platform to all; since the market is open for 24 hours so easily she can manage 2-3 hours for learning & trading!

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
My wife is taking interest in forex trading but due to home work she feels double mind to enter in forex trading , what are your opinion ? Can i teach my wife for forex trading ?

Of course, you can! Even, that would be great! My wife is a pharmacist that’s why, it’s not available option to me! But, I have a plan on my Daughter.

Pgdoed

Apr 15, 2020
If she is interested in learning in Forex then you can teach her and she can make lot of money along with you and you both can enjoy trading and your life too.

Marco James

Trader
Mar 20, 2020
That's a great thing if your wife is taking interest in forex. It is an open platform and anybody can trade here. Most importantly, i would appreciate you who's taken the initiave to tell her about the A,B,C of forex trading.

finnik

Trader
Apr 24, 2020
Romania
My wife is taking interest in forex trading but due to home work she feels double mind to enter in forex trading , what are your opinion ? Can i teach my wife for forex trading ?
sure. if she fancies it. My girlfriend asks me some questions sometimes but shes not all in about it yet.

Powter

Apr 27, 2020
Of course, but you and her must make sure of making money from this trader job or another source of income. If not, both will have days of controversy. because a trader has always suffered from psychological loss ;)

Apr 30, 2020
Teaching are forex trading isn't bad it will only makes your family to be equipped with financial education, probably your little kids can as well have a trading account , lol

Zeenat shein

Banned
Apr 11, 2020
Learning forex trading is not abide to some particularly. Women traders are also there who have done great progress and earned a good amount of money.

galaxy

Banned
May 25, 2020
Of course, anybody can learn and give it a try but it takes hard work and determination to be a good trader

cm1995

Trader
Jun 30, 2020
just teach her
therefore, she can become your assistant in trading at daytime ;)

Oswald

Trader
Apr 12, 2019
What will you do if she beats you in performance? Would you takeover house work from her? I am joking a bit, but fully support idea of your wife to trade forex. Good luck.

saim7789

Trader
Jul 25, 2020
hello sir, if you have good knowledge abbout Forex, and you are old in this platforum then i recommend you to do that, and my good wishes with you .I hope you get better result from you mr wife side.