Box Breakout Alert for MT4 and MT5

Artattack

Trader
Feb 5, 2021
Hi, Having downloaded and installed from here (the MT5 version). I find that there is no data displayed in the Data Window information box.
The buy and sell data is available in the MT4 version.
I have tried to "adjust" the code but unable to get the data visible.
I wonder if you could point me in the right direction in order to alter the code that would allow it to be displayed in the Data Window.
Just the indicator title is visible, but no data in the boxes.
Thank you in advance

Artattack

Trader
Feb 5, 2021
Thank you so much, but regretfully I still do not get the data displayed.
I have had a look at the new code and it seems to be exactly the same as I already had installed.

I deleted the old files and added new ones then reloaded MT5
The Arrows is a test indicator that I added later just to show you the data window for that indicator and the ASH indicator too.

I have also added the "old" box breakhout file and the new one just downloaded after this e-mail.

Yours Arthur.

box01.jpg

Attachments

• MQLTA MT5 Box Breakout Alert.ex5
    38.5 KB · Views: 37
  • MQLTA MT5 Box Breakout Alert.mq5
    17.9 KB · Views: 32
  • MQLTA MT5 Box Breakout Alert_old.ex5
    38.5 KB · Views: 32
  • MQLTA MT5 Box Breakout Alert_old.mq5
    17.9 KB · Views: 31

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Thank you so much, but regretfully I still do not get the data displayed.
I have had a look at the new code and it seems to be exactly the same as I already had installed.

I deleted the old files and added new ones then reloaded MT5
The Arrows is a test indicator that I added later just to show you the data window for that indicator and the ASH indicator too.

I have also added the "old" box breakhout file and the new one just downloaded after this e-mail.

Yours Arthur.

View attachment 17769
Either you aren't downloading it or you aren't installing it from the newly downloaded file. The code should be different. The indicator's version should be shown as 1.01, and the downloaded archive file should be showing a commentary with that version and today's date.

Hadamyght

Trader
Mar 5, 2021
Thanks so much for the indicator, can you please covert it to EA. See below condition for buy and sell;

Buy conditions
Buy once the Up arrow appear at current candle and close buy order once the current candle close

Sell conditions
Sell once down arrow appear at current candle and close sell order once the current candle close

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Thanks so much for the indicator, can you please covert it to EA. See below condition for buy and sell;

Buy conditions
Buy once the Up arrow appear at current candle and close buy order once the current candle close

Sell conditions
Sell once down arrow appear at current candle and close sell order once the current candle close
No, sorry. If you want to hire a coder, please see this page:
https://www.earnforex.com/custom-coding-service/

• 👍
Reactions: Hadamyght