Ayrex Binary Options Broker - Discussion

Mar 28, 2016
Dear Traders,

It is a common knowledge that nothing works better for us than to share and listen to the personal experience of others, which sometimes can offer a perfect answer for our questions. The best it works when we are speaking with our friends and as we are all friends here, we thought that it would be great to create this little tradition with the traders, who have already shown great results trading with us.

A lot of them have few tips and pieces of advice for those of us, who is only thinking whether or not to take the chance. We hope, that this brief interview will help you make decision as well.

The friend that will be sharing his thoughts with us today is Tom M. from Uganda, who has successfully completed No Deposit Bonus, and here is what he thinks about it:

1) Why have you decided to apply for No Deposit Bonus?

Tom: "A friend of mine told me about Ayrex platform. Good enough Ayrex is having the no deposit promotion offer. I decided to give it a shot since he had participated before and got his withdrawal".

2) Was it hard to complete the bonus conditions?

Tom: "It was quite challenging to complete the bonus conditions. What helped me to succeed in it was the lightning execution speed of the Ayrex platform".

3) Your advice to other traders who are planning to apply for it?

Tom: "I can advice new traders to apply for this bonus because one has nothing to lose and everything to gain. Above all. The customer support is the best I have ever had and Ayrex is the best broker to me. I got a withdrawal of 210$ from this promotion. Unbelievable".

No Deposit Bonus is still available for traders, who would like to start trading on the Real Platform, but do not feel like depositing their personal funds yet. It is one of the perfect opportunities to observe how does the platform operate, check out its features and have a real chance to earn up to $200 profit!

We wish you good luck in your trading activities!

8TxWZOV.png

Sincerely yours,
Ayrex Team.

LEMONO

Dec 3, 2016
Ayrex.com is one of the best and reliable trading platform right now, platform have the best user interface helps users to
easily trade on assest in quick time, really fast you can trade with only $5 which is the best and the customer support is really quick, they helped me with my questions and assisted my so well, I love this platform
USERNAME: NAMPAIKID

Mar 28, 2016
Dear Traders,

Mobile trading is always evolving. Just a couple of days ago our team has introduced the updated version of our mobile application for Android devices (4.0.4).

In order to make it more user-friendly and comfortable for everyone, we have finally added the opportunity to sign up and log in with your Google+ account.

Some of our clients requested this feature quite often, as it helps to save time and keep in mind all your account details very easily.

Our Mobile Team keeps working on developing both Android and IOS applications, so new changes are coming up! You can get our app on Google Play anytime!

uxvboWH.png

Sincerely yours,
Ayrex Team.

Mar 28, 2016
Dear Traders,

One of the best moments of our work is to receive a feedback from you expressing all the important things that you wish to share with us and other traders. We are extremely happy and grateful for all the kind words and suggestions you send, so we would like to publish it here as well, so everybody who is interested in binary options trading could read it and find something interesting.

We have received this letter from Stefano from beautiful Italy. You might know him from our Binary Blast Contest, where he goes under the name of step09 and have won 10 times! This is one of the most amazing trading results we have seen so far. Hope, you will enjoy his thoughts about it as much as we have!

"Hi! I'm Stefano, thank you for this interview! I like Binary Blast Contest very much and I think its a great experience for those who want to learn binary options trading, because it gives you an opportunity to know how it really works. I think its not difficult to win a round of Binary Blast. The difficulty is to remain calm, concentrated and relaxed and not to be overwhelmed by emotions".

1) How do you prepare for each round?

S: "In my opinion, the secret of trading success lies in our ability to control your own state of mind and act as you have planned despite of any mood and circumstances.
If you lose control and let yourself be carried away by emotions, you will fail, because you always have to act rationally.
Before the Contest starts, its better to be mentally calm and relaxed, also it depends on the time and your location. I, for example, have it at lunch time, so, soon as I finish eating I am ready take part in the Contest. It is always better with a full belly! It is also good to take a walk half an hour before".

2) What do you like about the Contest the most?

S: "I love this Contest because it's nice and fun to be challenged by others, allows you to check your skill level, because trading is not given by luck, but by its ability to follow the events on financial markets in it's infinite randomness. The Contest allows not only to have a little fun, but also to go beyond your limits, have 1 hour to give your best and see where you can get with it. It is beautiful - the idea of how we could go in real life and especially to understand when it is good to take a break from it. The beginning is the funniest stage, you never know how far you can go".

3) What can you recommend to other participants?

S: "I'd like to recommend three things to other traders:
1) Train a lot in demo, look at the candles and their movements, because both short and long term movements are repetitive and once you learn it it becomes easy to understand when to act. The biggest problem is to act in time. Training on the Demo will help you to make your decisions faster.
2) Never give up, even if you lose one, two, ten, a hundred times? Never give up! Trading is not for losers. And losers are not the ones who lose money. Losers are those who surrender to the difficulties.
3) Last thing, Contests are a cross between demo and real account, while your way of trading in the contest reflects your way to trade with the real money, especially on decision-making level. So, be careful even when you participate in the Contest, because you learn them a lot, especially on yourself and that's how you can learn to manage your emotions, key thing for those who want to be successful with binary options".

We would like to thank Stefano for his detailed and helpful answers and also express our gratitude to all the traders, who join the Contest every week. Good luck in your trading activities!

58ucDwc.png

Sincerely yours,
Ayrex Team.

fawad kareem

Dec 8, 2016
Before ayrex, I used many brokers and suffered from same issue with every broker. The issue is " complicated and slow withdrawal procedure". Every broker in the market take almost 3 to 4 days to complete withdrawal procedure. When I heard about ayrex withdrawal procesure, I was inspired and after using this, I fall in love with ayrex. Ayrex complete my withdrawal request with in an hour and this amazing facility makes me the fan of ayrex.

kiho

Dec 8, 2016
Hi everyone, I will like to introduce this new trade platform i just discovered online,its new & hot. I don't know long it has been in existence,but with my little experience on binary option trades,i would it's good. I was curious at first,but i decided to give it a try,after trying my hands on their demo,i believe this is the platform have been looking for and also my favourite. What i love most about this platform is it's trades executions,which is made instantly,i mean very fast. Finally i will like to recommend this platform to anyone out there,new, young & old to give it a try. You will definitely be convinced that AYREX as the best trading platform for you after trial!

Mar 28, 2016
Before ayrex, I used many brokers and suffered from same issue with every broker. The issue is " complicated and slow withdrawal procedure". Every broker in the market take almost 3 to 4 days to complete withdrawal procedure. When I heard about ayrex withdrawal procesure, I was inspired and after using this, I fall in love with ayrex. Ayrex complete my withdrawal request with in an hour and this amazing facility makes me the fan of ayrex.

Hi Fawad,
Our Team is delighted to know that you have enjoyed our fast and safe withdrawals, which can be automatic and manual both, by the way. The main requirement here is that your account has to be verified and then our Financial Department will do everything possible to process it as fast as we can.
We hope that in the future you will have only positive experience with Ayrex as well!

Hi everyone, I will like to introduce this new trade platform i just discovered online,its new & hot. I don't know long it has been in existence,but with my little experience on binary option trades,i would it's good. I was curious at first,but i decided to give it a try,after trying my hands on their demo,i believe this is the platform have been looking for and also my favourite. What i love most about this platform is it's trades executions,which is made instantly,i mean very fast. Finally i will like to recommend this platform to anyone out there,new, young & old to give it a try. You will definitely be convinced that AYREX as the best trading platform for you after trial!

Dear Kiho,
Yep, we are hot indeed :D Our company was launched back in 2014, so it is 2 years now since we are on the market and keep constantly evolving and working on our services. All our trades are executed in 0.028 seconds, which is pretty fast for this industry.
Thank you for such a high opinion about our work! We will try not to disappoint you in the future also.

larbi

Dec 15, 2016
with the many assets, commodities, pairs listed in the website and the different types of trades they have, highlow, touch no touch, short terms, ayrex binary option broker has positioned itself as a leading broker in the binary option world, they r trusted and legetimate, they offer the payout of 85-80% in most of the pairs, they have the best support i've ever seen friendly and has knoweldge about the site, this latter is designed to facilitate thing to the traders to focus only on the technical side of his trades (analysis), when it comes to withdrawals, they are literally the best of the best because the withdrawing process take no more than 1H yes they do give back ur profits in the shortest time possible, simply, ayrex is a second to none here in the binary options industry

Anoma

Trader
Dec 15, 2016
Hi my dear friends , Yesterday I started my option trading business with Ayrex, wow it is a marvelous site. I got 30$ no deposit bonus and I started the started to work. I earned 100$ and I could withdraw the money after I completed 900$ investment volume. Ayrex is a good site. I enjoyed very much.

Mar 28, 2016
with the many assets, commodities, pairs listed in the website and the different types of trades they have, highlow, touch no touch, short terms, ayrex binary option broker has positioned itself as a leading broker in the binary option world, they r trusted and legetimate, they offer the payout of 85-80% in most of the pairs, they have the best support i've ever seen friendly and has knoweldge about the site, this latter is designed to facilitate thing to the traders to focus only on the technical side of his trades (analysis), when it comes to withdrawals, they are literally the best of the best because the withdrawing process take no more than 1H yes they do give back ur profits in the shortest time possible, simply, ayrex is a second to none here in the binary options industry

Hello Labri,
Thank you for such an amazing review about our work! As there are still plenty of things that we have to work on, it will be one of our main goals to maintain the high standards we have achieved today and make it even better! Stay with us and you will wintness a lot of new offers and features in the new year.

Hi my dear friends , Yesterday I started my option trading business with Ayrex, wow it is a marvelous site. I got 30$ no deposit bonus and I started the started to work. I earned 100$ and I could withdraw the money after I completed 900$ investment volume. Ayrex is a good site. I enjoyed very much.

Dear Anoma,
No Deposit Bonus can be a great opportunity to get to know the platform better, train your trading skills and get a little profitin the same time. Besides the No Deposit Bonus, there are large system of different bonuses, which keep evolving constantly. The great point here is that none of the bonuses that we offer are compulsory, so we do not block your funds, set a turnover or charge any limits without your agreement.

meh_di

Dec 18, 2016
lots of offers ayrex provides their traders with, like bonus deposit, and no deposit one, the NDP if fully free and can be withdrewn if some rules met by the traders, 200$ can be withdrawn from it, i did that once but i didn’t withdraw, also the minimum deposit is only 5$ which is something everyone of us can afford, that’s helpful, the payout from trades or the return of them are also very high, 85% of the trade, they provide demo account, which looks the same as the real one, in which every trader can practice before start in real, well in general this broker deserves a go, because it’s fast, in recent days ayrex puts on the hands of those who deposit in the first time an extra thing which is the 10% rise in the payout

benda

Dec 18, 2016
Ayrex platform is actually one of the best I have seen, in terms of execution time they are super fast, their customer care response is prompt and relevant. They also have many deposit and withdrawal options which easily allow Nigerians and other African traders deposit and withdraw easily. Imagine depositing and withdrawing from as low as $5. No deposit bonus of $30 for trading real and numerous trad-able assets. But I will recommend you start trading their demo if you are a new to trading. Exercise the right caution before going real.

Mar 28, 2016
Dear Traders,

Monday is the perfect beginning of your trading week. Have you planned it already?

Ayrex can be just what you have been looking for to make it a reality.

Give it a try and you won't be disappointed!

Try out your strategy on our Demo Platform, which is absolutely free and ready to go!

qdItR4g.png

Sincerely yours,
Ayrex Team.

Mar 28, 2016
Dear Traders,

As the year is coming to its end, competition in the Binary Blast becomes even more fierce and vivid. 3 times each week on Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 12:00 pm GMT hundreds of traders join the new round and fighting for 8 fully withdrawable prizes. It is not easy to win, but everybody has a chance to become the champion depending on his trading skills and patience.

Sometimes people who have already won in one (or in many) rounds are ready to share their strategies and pieces of advice with us. We hope that this short list will help you on your way to the trading success!

Today we have decided to ask one the winners of the Binary Blast Anwar A. from Indonesia, who has won twice already and no doubt is ready to do it again. Check out his thoughts about trading in the Contest futher on.

1) How do you prepare for each round?

A: "Before entering the competition I usually prepare by looking at the current market price. After that I analyze the inflow position where I sell or buy. When prices go too high, I will prefer short term trades and if prices go too low I will take long term positions".

2) What do you like about the Contest the most?

A: "What I love about the Binary Blast is it's time - 1 hour for all. And there is a limit to investment ($500 maximum), so participants can compete fairly and adrenaline won't overwhelm you".

3) What can you recommend to other participants?

A: "I have already recommended Ayrex to several of my friends, especially Indonesian citizens, who of course will be able to compete. By the way, you can do it either directly or through social media accounts".

If you feel ready to join this free competition with the best traders on Ayrex, click on this link and fill in your details. Be ready for the best trading battle you ever had!

azsPNyE.png

Available on iTunes | Google Play

Sincerely yours,
Ayrex Team.

nk557

Dec 21, 2016
Hello.Treders, now i will share my personal experience with you.Also few days ago i was new in binary treding option.One day i listened this binary option treding topics from a blog.Then i search in google and khnow more about binary treding opyion and understood.After that i loked for a good binary treding option site which can be best for me.Then i started for searching to binary treding option site and i saw Ayrex.I saw there whole system and i liked them then i sing up in ayrex.I saw in there sites a contest which i like most.That was a good option to start my treding with ayrex.Then i got bonus 30$ from ayrex.Their customer service provide best service which ids i saw.When i knock in their customer service they response very soon as possible.So, I like their whol system.Now i tred in ayrex .I can also practice in demo account to increase my skill.So i like ayrex very much.And i want to thanked them.

Mar 28, 2016
Dear Traders,

As there are a lot of holidays coming our way, we would like to inform you about changes in the trading schedule on Ayrex for the 2016 Christmas and New Year holiday period to avoid any surprises.

1AKfZBE.png

*All time is EET format

Please, consider these changes while planning your trading activity.

We wish you good luck and happy holidays!

Sincerely yours,
Ayrex Team.

Mar 28, 2016
Dear Traders,

How is your trading week going? Or everyone is still celebrating Christmas?
smile.png

As for us, today we have reached 96 000 traders and extremely happy to share this bright moment with you!

geQ2eyM.png

Sincerely yours,
Ayrex Team.

Mar 28, 2016
Dear Traders,

As the beginning of the new year is considered as a perfect opportunity to start fresh, we have decided to rebuild the homepage on our official website and make it is as simple and informative as possible.

From now on all the interested in binary options trading will be able to find the major information about us, read the reviews from the most popular forums and to join the platform in mere seconds!

We hope that quick navigation and clearness will help our clients to get the best trading experience there is!

All the feedback and suggestions will be highly appreciated as always!

OQw90EZ.png

Available online | Google Play | App Store

Sincerely yours,
Ayrex Team.

Dec 29, 2016
hello everybody,
i start binary options form many days ago. last few month ago i deposited with ayrex binary broker. really really they are wonderful platform. withdrawal very fast some time just need second. many time i deposited only 10$ if lost again they gave me 10$ extra for trading. i made 500$+ by extra bonus.look last few month withdrawal history. they all time pay me very fast. thanks to ayrex. we waiting more regulation.

Attachments

• loo.jpg
    loo.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 3

abouna

Jan 1, 2017
I strongly recommend binary broker ayrex, becasue of the veriety of choices you have their and also because of the low minimum deposit and fast withdraw, We all want to invest on a trusted roker, well ayrex is one of them although there are just few but ayrex is cnosidered legitmate, they have many offers for the clients, they look to satisfy their clients too, they support us to trade, they are wonderfull, their return of the trades are among the highest in the industry