Ayrex Binary Options Broker - Discussion

Mar 28, 2016
KU03UDG.jpg

Ayrex is an innovative Binary Options Broker serving clients worldwide.
Ayrex operates under international laws and financial regulations.
Ayrex platform was developed based on careful research and Ayrex team’s substantial experience in financial markets.
By implementing an entirely new approach to binary options trading Ayrex gives its clients better possibilities of increasing their trading expertise and profit.

What makes us different:

Ayrex offers its own unique platform, which makes it everything you were looking for in a binary options broker.
One of it’s main features is a user-friendly interface which is equally good for novices and experienced traders. Ayrex platform’s ultra fast execution time makes it the fastest on the market.
Trading with Ayrex is very convenient: no software download is needed - connect to Ayrex from all over the world from your web browser!

Why Ayrex:

At Ayrex we never stop working on new ways of providing our clients with the best trading experience in financial markets. Ayrex provides its traders with a number of effective instruments which help them make a stable profit. Market news is embedded into the Ayrex platform bringing all the major financial news right at your fingertips.
Economic calendar is provided on Ayrex website so you never miss any major events that can affect your trading. We work with the leading trading signals provider to ensure that the most accurate data is provided to our clients.
We also offer most convenient options to deposit your account including international services and local bank wire.

Promotions and Contests:

Ayrex always offers various promotions and contests to help our clients benefit from trading with us.

At the moment we offer up to 30% deposit bonus that can be applied to every deposit you make!

• 👍
Reactions: idalia190869
Mar 28, 2016
Dear Traders,

We are proud to share the latest in-depth video review of our platform and current offers from Binaryoptionspost.com!

Get to know our company, discover the benefits of trading with Ayrex and see what we have to enhance your trading experience.

"We definitely commend the company on developing its own trading platform"
"We should mention the excellent support at Ayrex. These guys are real professionals"

In this video you will find full information on the available bonuses, our Binary Blast demo contest, withdrawal and deposit options and much more!

Yours truly,
Ayrex Team

• 👍
Reactions: Temple Amadiegwu
Mar 28, 2016
Dear traders,

We are excited to anounce that as of today Ayrex is accepting deposits and withdrawals via Skrill Moneybookers!

eua4yYr.png

Skrill has long proven itself to be one of the most popular money processing systems in the world. The clients value its secure protocols, lightning-fast processing and world-wide acessibility. Ayrex always strives to bring out the best trading experience possible, thus we knew we had to offer this superb payment option to our clients.

Skrill Moneybookers is now available for both deposit and withdrawal at no commission - courtesy of Ayrex.

Deposit with Skrill today and you can add +30% to your investment!

Yours truly,
Ayrex Team

Mar 28, 2016
Dear Traders,

Our team is happy to present our last week Binary Blast winners!
In our Demo contest 8 lucky traders with the largest balance at the end of each 1-hour round are awarded up to $100!
Take the time next week to compete among our traders and test your strategy.

Join this week's demo contest on Monday (04.04.16), Wednesday (06.04.16) and Friday (08.04.16) on 12:00 GMT.

Click here to learn more about the Terms and Conditions or add the Contest to any of your calendars!
Don't miss your chance to win - Register NOW!

• 👍
Reactions: purevjav
Mar 28, 2016
Dear Traders,

Two weeks ago we revealed the newest promotional offer from Ayrex - The $30 Binary Options No Deposit Bonus. It's a great option for those looking to start trading with Ayrex, but hesitant to make the first investment. Moreover, participants are free to withdraw up to $200 in bonus profit.

We are excited to see that over 3000 new traders signed up in only 2 weeks! We're happy to see that many have already withdrawn significant profit and are now encouraging others to join Ayrex.

Here's what one of the more experienced traders shared with us prior to withdrawing his $62 win*:

VErjF9Q.png

If you haven't joined Ayrex yet - now is the perfect time. Your first deposit is on us!

Yours truly,
Ayrex Team

*Quotes taken with the clients' permission.

Mar 28, 2016
Dear Traders,

We are excited to reveal the latest enhancement to our trading platform - the ability to choose from 5 language options: English, German, Italian, Indonesian and Chinese.
The platform will load in the language you initially selected on the website or the log in form, however you can always change the language right on the platform.

FG7tUXD.png

We sincerely hope that this new introduction will make your trading experience with us even more enjoyable and transparent.

Please, do let us know if there are any corrections you feel need to be made - contact us via LiveChat or e-mail (support@ayrex.com)

Yours truly,
Ayrex Team

Mar 28, 2016
Dear Traders,

In our Demo contest 8 lucky traders with the largest balance at the end of each 1-hour round are awarded up to $100!

Join this week's demo contest on Wednesday (13.04.16) and Friday (15.04.16) on 12:00 GMT.

Click here to learn more about the Terms and Conditions or add the Contest to any of your calendars!

Mar 28, 2016
do you have app for android or iOS only? can i do contests with it..?
Hello! At the moment our Android trading app is available on Google Play and our team is preparing an iOS version which will come out quite soon. And you most certainly can take part in our Binary Blast contest with it! Please join us for the next round tomorrow on the 4/20/16, 12:00 PM (GMT).

Mar 28, 2016
Dear Traders,

Not long ago we revealed the newest promotional offer from Ayrex - The $30 Binary Options No Deposit Bonus. It's a great option for those looking to start trading with Ayrex, but hesitant to make the first investment. Moreover, participants are free to withdraw up to $200 in bonus profit.

We're happy to see that many have already withdrawn significant profit and are now encouraging others to join Ayrex. We are also excited to see the results our traders have demonstrated and agreed to share.

Here's what one of the more experienced traders shared with us prior to withdrawing her $90 win*:

IR6uovG.png

If you haven't joined Ayrex yet - now is the perfect time. Your first deposit is on us!

Yours truly,
Ayrex Team

*Quotes taken with the clients' permission.

• 👍
Reactions: Dammy
Mar 28, 2016
Dear Traders,

Join this week's demo contest on Monday (25.04.16), Wednesday (27.04.16) and Friday (29.04.16) on 12:00 GMT.

Don't miss your chance to win TODAY - Register NOW!

Mar 28, 2016
Dear Traders,

Our Team has just introduced the latest adjustments for our Android-based trading application!
Our latest version of Ayrex Binary Options app features:

• Reinvented technical structure
  • Optimized data communication protocol for a quicker loading time
  • Improved app stability and execution times
Get ready for a smoother than ever trading experience with Ayrex!

nK702ZH.png

Make sure to stay tuned for our numerous upcoming Android updates!
By the way, we always welcome your feedback on our Google Play and Facebook page.

Mar 28, 2016
Dear Traders,

Join this week's demo contest on Wednesday (11.05.16) and Friday (13.05.16) on 12:00 GMT.

Mar 28, 2016
Dear Traders,

We are excited to announce that Ayrex registration and login are easier now than ever before!

In our latest update we introduced a simpler registration form for all new users. Also, from this day on you will be able to simply use one of your social networks accounts to log into your trader area.

aoI3TsQ.jpg

Our simplified registration form allows our new clients to:

* Fill only 4 necessary fields
* Use Facebook & Google for quick access

Trading with Ayrex is as simple as that!

Mar 28, 2016
Dear Traders,

We are back today to answer popular questions! Today's question is:

NIWpZTA.png

I already have an account with Ayrex. How can I get a $30 No Deposit Bonus?

This is one of the most popular questions for our Support Staff! Whether you have an Ayrex account already or if you are only seeking to trade with us, you are eligible for our $30 No Deposit Bonus, as long as you haven't made a deposit yet!

To get the bonus, head over to our WELCOME BONUS page. If you already have an account, just log in and then click our "Get $30 and turn them into $200". That's all!

Mar 28, 2016
Dear Traders,

Join this week's demo contest on Wednesday (25.05.16) and Friday (27.05.16) on 12:00 GMT.

Shahinara

May 25, 2016
I have opened an account with this broker in February this year and then practicing demo trading for last few months to find out that whethe I am comfortable with this broker or not. The experience for me with this broker for these months are quite good as I have been successfully practicing demo with them and have gained lot of experience in terms of binary option trading. But my luck is little bit bad as somehow with someone I have an IP intersection and I can not take part in the contest. So I have also a little advice for the traders who want to take part in the contest that keep in mind that they do not tolerate Ip intersections. But will become a great fan when you will have the taste of their trading platform and it is really unique trading platform. First I thought that it is seeming good to me for a few days but by the times have gone by I have become very loyal to their trading platform.

IhorKova

May 26, 2016
After searching the net for a decent binary broker for quite a while I found "Ayrex".It pleasantly surprised me with well-organized and logically constructed trading platform as well as the whole internet-web page simple,fast and adequite performance.I got $30 no-deposit bonus fast and easy.Took part in a $100 contest right away.Out of 291 participant I finished 40th.Contests are pretty frequent,I think 3 times a week. It's good,'cause keeps you in a good shape and gives you a chance to start with "free" money.Their customer care seems to correspond to the word CARE. It is prompt and to the point.So far-so good. Keep it this way, AYREX!!!

Rumi

May 31, 2016
Today I was trying to search for a binary option broker with a good platform and suddenly befoe some hours I found ayrex.com and started demo trading in its demo platform and I am very much pleased by their platform by its speed and execution and also I can monitor the movement of prices live and see that whether my trade is profitable or loosing one. I also hope that their platform will also work well on the real platform. after registering into their website I also found out that they have a contest running and the contest helds thrice in a week and you can search the contest by Binary blast. It is a good opportrunity for the traders to taste the platform and also earn some capital.

botrader

May 30, 2016
Hello Forumers, I want to add my share of experience with Ayrex.As their tagline reveals, "binary options reinvented", absolutely they have! Their system is very fast, when you place a trade it gets executed instantly, unlike many brokers where you see an execution delay of 3-4sec.Registration is very easy, you can use your facebook or google profiles to signup instantly.Very customer centric chat support very helpful,get all your questions/concerns answered instantly. One of the very few brokers in Binary options worlds that that will allow you to place a trade with as low as 5$ per trade, which really encourages beginners like me. My friend was awstuck at the appeal of their website, your eyes don't stress much due to their colorful layout. Learn strategies, use their contests on Monday, Wednesday & friday, trade with virtual money and win real 100$. Good luck all & thank you Ayrex.