Ayrex Binary Options Broker - Discussion

Mirza

Nov 13, 2016
With the simple and quick platform for trading, ayrex also provide numerous trading signals everyday which is undoubtedly, very helpful for trader. With the help of these trading signals, I earn good amount of money every week.

ISSA SALIU

Nov 14, 2016
Ayrex gives its clients better possibilities of increasing their trading expertise and profit by implementing an entirely new approach to binary options trading. Ayrex never stops working on new ways of providing their clients with the best trading experience in financial
markets. Ayrex provides its traders with a number of effective instruments which help them make a stable profit like i do everyday trading on their platform.

Mar 28, 2016
Dear Traders,

while our No Deposit Bonus is conquering new heights among the binary options traders, we have decided that it would be really great to ask the traders who have completed it already for quick tips and advice for future winners. So, if you are only in the beginning of your path and have not fulfilled the bonus yet, this article may be really helpful and encouraging!

Our hero of the day is Hicham M., who is our constant client and winner of various bonuses, including the No Deposit Bonus. Here are few tips that he has decided to share with other traders. Learn and enjoy!

1) Why have you decided to apply for the No Deposit Bonus?

H: I have decided to apply for the NDP because of two things:
First of all, I didn't have to deposit anything from my own money, so it's free and I was under no pressure in trading Second, it's well known that Ayrex is honest and trustworthy. Besides, they offer the No Deposit Bonus, so it's an opportunity not to be missed!

2) Was it hard to complete the bonus conditions?

H: It wasn't so hard but it's not also very easy. Rollover of 30 times of the NDP amount would take some time and effort but it worths all that, and the time dedicated for the bonus fulfillement (30 day) is definitely enough to hit the conditions.

3) Your advice to other traders who are planning to apply for it?

H: Frankly speaking, do not hesitate to take that bonus. It would be a great experience and you are going to like it, I ensure that!

Once again, we would like to congratulate Hicham with such a magnificent result and wish good luck to other traders! Don't waste your time on doubts, try trading with our No Deposit Bonus!

v90Fgxv.png

Sincerely yours,
Ayrex Team.

huch huch

Nov 20, 2016
this broker among all the available in the industy is the only one that deserves to deposit in, they are excellent i just opoend an account with them too easy and fast, i'm waiting for the market to start to beging trading, their flexibility and utility are professional too goo to start trading, and of course the minimundeposit is possible for everyone to handle, if not than a variety of bonuses are there for you

Atique

Nov 20, 2016
I was very frustrated with binary brokers prevailing in the market but when I get the taste of ayrex I enjoy it. Ayrex really help me in trading and earning money. Now, I can't imagine about any binary broker except ayrex.

kingstono

Nov 20, 2016
ayrex is the only broker to offer no deposit bonus with a possible cash out of 750% of the no deposit amount (30$) to 200$, monday, wednesday and friday are days of competetions were they fund you with 100$ and you compete with the rest, the first three traders wi get 100$ in their pocket freely and without any restriction and conditions, what else should be added to choose ayrex beside honesty and bonuses? it's their automatical withdrawls, yes they do process the payments in less than 30 minutes of the requests, i'm in will you?

rabi

Nov 21, 2016
when I started to use ayrex, I realized that ayrex has many unique features but one of its feature which I love most is early closure of deal, it is really amazing. now, trader can close the deal early and save the investment; in case of risk of loss. this feature is also very helpful in making own strategy.

lhr

Nov 22, 2016
I FALL IN LOVE WITH AYREX. REALLY, THIS IS NOT AN EXAGGERATED STATEMENT BECAUSE I HAVE MANY REASONS FOR THIS. IN SHORT, I TRADE EASILY WITH AYREX AND EARN MONEY MORE THAN I EVER THOUGHT AND LIVE HAPPILY. THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE WITHOUT THE SUPPORT OF AYREX.

freex

Nov 22, 2016
ayrex has many features that also features it from other brokers such as:
Payouts on the EUR/USD pair and the rest majors is up to 85% depending on the time frame. They have mobile apps iguess too. Their minimum deposit is only $10. A popular feature at ayrex broker binary options are their trading competitions. Each week there is a new contest, 3 times a week, you can see more details their or ask the support . They offer a free demo account, and no deposit bonus too

zeep

Nov 22, 2016
hello,
frankly speaking, we are looking for those trusted brokers who are trusted, and legit, and of course bonuses for their clients, well ayrex do all that and much more, how about a broker with a max return of a trade is 85%, how about a no deposit bonus of 30$, 200$ is able to be withdrewn yes it's ayrex, how about a unique website smooth and fast also, how about a range of assets, pairs to trade, it's all in ayrex, in u were in rush and want to cash out it's all done in 30 minutes or less than one hour, than ayrex is your as well as my or our way to better life thr

baid

Nov 22, 2016
AYREX binary Options Broker first came onto the scenejust recently and has gained a steady amount of clients and traders since then. When i checked online i found the site gets very favorable reviews and is generally well thought of by those have traded with them. The site definitely caught my eyeswhen i discovered how much those that traded with them highly recommend and appreciate ayrex, i'm in to live with them,

kaat

Nov 22, 2016
Âyrex boasts of a team of highly qualified, dedicated and experienced professionals, who are out to make a difference in the binary options industry.
despite the fact that ayrex is just 2 years old but it did what others made in decades they are high achieving when it comes to moderating and managing the sites, truly unique and great; Transparent and efficient operating conditions, easy to open an account with them no struggles or obstacles,

nk503

Nov 24, 2016
hello.i am nk.i like ayrex treding.in ayrex we can invest only from 5$ first to start.and they aranged 3 contestper weak.and in every contest won 8 perticipator.1st is 100 dollar ,2nd prize 75 dollar, 3rd prize is 50 dolar and 6th, 7th and 8th also get prize money.this is a awesome arrangement.also ayrex give all memebers first 30$ bonus and it will be up to 200$.you can first deposite minimum 5$ only.. there are also demo account for practice.you start your tredding with your real mone before you can more practice in demo accopunt.thanks ayrex.thanks a lot

Mar 28, 2016
Dear Traders,

how do you find the latest version of our Android application 4.0.3, which is already available in Google Play by the way?

Besides the significant changes in the overall speed of the app, we have included a couple of features that you might want to check out!

Today more than ever traders treasure an opportunity to be mobile and continue working not only at home, but on vacation or even in a traffic jam. Conditions can be tough sometimes, but we still keep going as the latest technologies allow us to do it on our smartphones.

Our team is constantly gathering any feedback from the traders to imrpove our trading facilities. Due to a lot of requests, we have decided to add japanese candlesticks to the graph settings, which now makes it easier to trade and operate on the go.

For those of us, who waited for this feature to get the app and start trading will be great to know that all our deposit options are also finally available right in the application.

Don't want to miss your chance to become a pro trader? Try our Android application anytime and keep on with your win strategy!

TgsbzcQ.png

Sincerely yours,
Ayrex Team.

everton1313

Nov 27, 2016
Ayrex surprised me, at first I thought it was a binary options broker as the others I've tested, but this was different, I was very happy to find it. She has One-Touch options Options, High/Low Options, and the trades are performed very fast. What I loved most on the site was the support of course, was the first site I saw a support so friendly and that responds so quickly. Congratulations Ayrex

Mar 28, 2016
How to become a pro trader in Malaysia?

Dear Traders,

huge number of different platforms for binary options trading keeps us constantly looking for a simple and efficient one, where everything will be neat and absolutely clear. Not every one of our clients is a native english speaker, therefore we are always working on adding new languages, so trading can become truly multinational.

Today we are delighted to announce that our clients from Malaysia finally can enjoy trading on the platform and read the latest news on our website in Malaysian language! No more misunderstanding, only clear and transparent partnership.

Log into your account or create one, if you feel ready to get started, and be among the first ones to check this feature out!

Happy trading to all and please, feel free to share your thoughts with us anytime!

KrVkPJ4.png

Sincerely yours,
Ayrex Team.

Wael

Nov 29, 2016
Goodevening everyone,
the money that I won with a no deposit bonus of Ayrex just arrived on my account :)
So I'm to share my experience of this forum. I started with a no deposit bonus of 30,
and now have 200 withdrawn. The trades are executed the very moment you push the button,
not the even the slightest delay or spread. And very crucial : during fundamentals
the entire platform stays operative. It happened too often with other platforms
that during announcement you couldn't make any trades, or only delayed ones.
With ayrex everything stayed super efficient. There are signals on the forum,
and you can have short term trades up to a 1h.
If you like some challenge : 3 times a week you can compete in a binary blast,
which is a contest on a demo where the winner gets 100$.
Enjoy. :)

dannyfer

Trader
Nov 29, 2016
Indonesia
Ayrex is interested looking platforms, fast execution, no spread, 24 hours trading hours, 24 hours live chat, free trading signal, 30 secont trade, etc. I think Ayrex is realy-really top binary broker. I love to trade with Ayrex.

Mar 28, 2016
Dear Traders,

Our congratulations to the Contest winners from the last week and best wishes to all participants for the next round!

If you wish to take part in this free competition between traders, which takes place 3 times each week (on Monday, Wednesday and Friday) at 12:00 pm GMT, you can do it anytime on the Contest page. Just choose your nickname and avatar and start your battle for your place in our leaderboard!

Beside of valuable trading experience, which you can gain in our Contest, you can also claim one of 8 prizes for each round up to $100! No strings attached to your winnigs, as we do not require to complete any turnover or make a deposit. Prize becomes fully withdrawable once your account gets verified (if it already is, you can create a withdrawal request right away).

If you are interested, don't wait any longer to compete!

eaa59d6e1a.png

Sincerely yours,
Ayrex Team.

faizi

Dec 1, 2016
I started my career as a forex trader but after sometime I switched to binary option. while I was trading binary option my main concerned is to trade binary option with Islamic account. Fortunately, I got ayrex. With all the facilities like ; quick deposit and withdrawal, fast platform for trading, contest etc ... ayrex also offer pure islamic account. this really makes me happy. thanks