Ayrex Binary Options Broker - Discussion

Mar 28, 2016
Dear Traders,

We would like to announce the latest Android app update. In this update we have introduced and updated the trading history section, a feature requested by many. The trading screen now supports open windows history and return to the app is enabled with the "Back" button.
kYu6Mu8.png

Please feel free to share your feedback on our mobile app trading experience so that we take your input into account during the upcoming updates.

Mar 28, 2016
Dear Traders,

We are happy to announce the winners of our last week contest rounds! Join the latest Binary Blast Demo contest right now!

The Binary Blast takes place each Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 12:00 GMT for an hour long demo trading contest from Ayrex!

* No deposit required
* 3 entries per week
* $3600 monthly prizes

Don't miss your chance to win - register for the next round RIGHT NOW!

Mar 28, 2016
Dear Traders,

We are happy to announce the winners of our last week contest rounds! Join the latest Binary Blast Demo contest right now!

The Binary Blast takes place each Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 12:00 GMT for an hour long demo trading contest from Ayrex!

* No deposit required
* 3 entries per week
* $3600 monthly prizes

Don't miss your chance to win - register for the next round RIGHT NOW!

Zeni Sunyoto

Oct 5, 2016
I know binary broker Ayrex from my friend. He told me that Ayrex binary broker is good. From there I tried to open a demo account, and I try to practice demo. Ayrex provides unique platforms and simple, so it is very easy to use for novice traders like me. There we are presented with three options, that is Short Term, High / Low and One Touch, we choose to live where the most easy to use. While it only with a $ 5 deposit we've been able to trade in Ayrex. Ayrex also offers a 30% bonus each time deposit. in Ayrex we can also follow the contest which is held three times each week. Service was friendly and fast, so it helps if we run into trouble. What are you waiting, I highly recommend you to try binary broker Ayrex. Ayrex binary broker is the best choice.

Sam1982

Trader
Oct 8, 2016
Ayerex.com is the life changing trading platform to me .I don't have really good experience with when I found Ayrex but after I found and learn to trading this is the best ever site for trading .Because Ayrex is very easy to trade with it has 30 sec 60 sec trading expiry time.When I first saw this site I never think Ayrex work for me but I was really wrong because It works really well for me.
Withdraws they make very quick and Deposits also quick .One of my classmate said me Ayrex is legit site he found trading .He was 100% right.Always thanks for them because I'm a house wife caring my child and stay home . Ayrex is great solution for stay home moms.
Speed of the platform is great .I used many online trading platforms but always slow but ayrex have speed web trading plat form I ever use .And also They have very good online help (Online help chat service).They always help to solve our problems with in few seconds .finally I need to tell If you are looking for great trading platform this is the greatest place to start.

Nick Name : Sam1982

I upload Image and today is weekend day .Sam1982.JPG

Mar 28, 2016
I know binary broker Ayrex from my friend. He told me that Ayrex binary broker is good. From there I tried to open a demo account, and I try to practice demo. Ayrex provides unique platforms and simple, so it is very easy to use for novice traders like me. There we are presented with three options, that is Short Term, High / Low and One Touch, we choose to live where the most easy to use. While it only with a $ 5 deposit we've been able to trade in Ayrex. Ayrex also offers a 30% bonus each time deposit. in Ayrex we can also follow the contest which is held three times each week. Service was friendly and fast, so it helps if we run into trouble. What are you waiting, I highly recommend you to try binary broker Ayrex. Ayrex binary broker is the best choice.

Ayerex.com is the life changing trading platform to me .I don't have really good experience with when I found Ayrex but after I found and learn to trading this is the best ever site for trading .Because Ayrex is very easy to trade with it has 30 sec 60 sec trading expiry time.When I first saw this site I never think Ayrex work for me but I was really wrong because It works really well for me.
Withdraws they make very quick and Deposits also quick .One of my classmate said me Ayrex is legit site he found trading .He was 100% right.Always thanks for them because I'm a house wife caring my child and stay home . Ayrex is great solution for stay home moms.
Speed of the platform is great .I used many online trading platforms but always slow but ayrex have speed web trading plat form I ever use .And also They have very good online help (Online help chat service).They always help to solve our problems with in few seconds .finally I need to tell If you are looking for great trading platform this is the greatest place to start.

Good day to everyone! Thank you for your valuable feedback and good opinion about our work! Hope, we will see you among our clients in the future also! If you have any other thoughts or suggestions about our work, feel free to share it with us anytime!

• 👍
Reactions: Glamourboy005
Mar 28, 2016
Dear Traders,

today we have introduced our new trading schedule with the new increased payouts.

Recently we have received a lot of suggestions about our previous system, so here is the rebooted version of our payout system!

As usual payouts are different during the day, but you can notice some positive changes in the return rates.

Hope, you will enjoy trading with our new payouts!

Please, remember, that we are always grateful for your feedback and ready to answer any of your questions anytime!

Lj4DEbp.jpg

• 👍
Reactions: Glamourboy005

Pravin

Trader
Oct 27, 2016
Ayrex.com is good in speed and its connects fast to our timing. When we click for put or call its get started exactly from clicks but in other broker that take 2 or 1 second time to start trade. Timing is very important in trade. That's why Ayrex is best for trading

Its also easy to change currency pairs. They are all in one window to operate and website much more faster. We don't need fast internet connection for ayrex.
I have fast internet but many other broker get slow chart by the slow internet.

Ayrex is awesome. I am using demo account. I will get real account soon.

Happy trading guys.

Gabless

Oct 27, 2016
I knew about Ayrex through a friend. I discovered that the platform is second to none in terms of its user friendliness, ease of trade execution, honestly ever since I have been using other brokers binary option platform I have not seen one as cool, easy and fantastic as Ayrex platform where everything is at your finger tips. Also the support service is awesome. I uploaded my documents for verification within few minutes I got a reply of my verification unlike other brokers that could take as much as 7 days to get an account verified. Ayrex please keep it up. Bravo!

jesus alvarez

Trader
Nov 2, 2016
I mean ayrex, is the best broker in which I have operated, have a variety of currency pairs, also offer 3 contests every week, I can make an initial deposit of 5 dollars, the recommendation that I can make to broker it is to place the option to operate with one dollar, for those novice trader. but it is an excellent broker, I highly recommend

Nov 2, 2016
After working with many binary brokers, finally, I have found the best binary broker in the world which name is ayrex. ayrex has many distinctive features and offers but which I like the most is their contest where everyone have a chance to earn upto 100$ in just one hour and the best part of the contest is that top 8 contestants have a chance to earn different prize money offered by ayrex. 1st position get 100$, 2nd position 75$, 3rd position 50$ and so on. last but not least, contest held thrice in every week.
I'm loving it, do you.

Ather

Nov 2, 2016
I am using ayrex from last six months and honestly I very happy with its unique features. Ayrex has many unique feature but option to close the deal early is tremendous because it saves the money of client and encourage the trader to make their own trading strategy which suits him.

alvarez f

Trader
Nov 2, 2016
When you are talking about binary option, it is Ayrex and others. I place this guy's on top of the chart. I was only trying their demo trading it felt so cool that I am feeling the urge to deposit with them right now. Ayrex, simply the best

idalia0869

Trader
Nov 4, 2016
Ayrex is the best broker in my country, my hood, my head. I love everything about them. To make it sweet they just made their app to enable easy access to the platform. Their support services are always friendly with users and that more encouraging

Anu ahmed

Nov 6, 2016
I am using ayrex from many years and love many different features of ayrex but most which I love is their contest. Where anyone can take part in the contest with no charges and win up to 100$ in hour, thrice in a week and 12 times in a month . what else you want ...

shagufta

Nov 6, 2016
I started to use ayrex with a demo and I was very much inspired by their platform which is very easy , quick and simple. It takes less than a second to open or close the deal. My personal recommendation to all traders is to at least try their demo account and then make a decision.

Saj

Nov 6, 2016
After trading professionally from last 5 year with many brokers, I have found an ayrex, the most honest binary broker. "They do what they say" because they never try to steal money like other broker s and always try to provide opportunities to the client to make their trading simple and more profitable.

Ash786

Nov 8, 2016
I have started to trade with ayrex with no deposit bonus of 30$ and complete turnover requirement and turn 30$ to 200$. After that I withdrew 150$ and left 50$ in account for further trading that's why I love ayrex because I can trade and earn with ayrex without any investment.