AUD/JPY Wednesday 15:00

wizardpro

Trader
Jul 12, 2012
I am using Fxprimus MT4 , inthis EA setting , I will just enter 2 will do as 1500 EST to GMT +3 = Differnence was 2 is that correct?
Cofuses with the time zone .

Our MT4 platform is set to GMT +3 from March until November, and switches to GMT +2 from November until March. For further information on GMT and how it corresponds to your specific location, please visit the following link: http://www.forex-internet.com/forexhours.htm

ElectricSavant

Active Trader
Dec 8, 2010
Enivid,

Can we get those blue and red arrows on this EA also?

ES

If your MT4 platform is currently GMT+3 and it is Daylight Saving Time period then you have to set Server_EST_Difference of the EA to 7.

By the way, I am moving this discussion to the EA's thread.

cosmos

Trader
Mar 2, 2013
AUDJPY1500

When 5pm EST rolls around, the time on my mt4 platform reads 00:00. Wouldn't this mean that the offset for my broker is 7? The backtest showed a poor result - I wonder if I have the gmt setting wrong.

sheriffonline

Trader
Sep 1, 2012
Hi,

I downloaded the EA. My broker Instaforex,using instaforex-uk server.
i don't know the difference hours between instaforex-uk server to EST.

can you help on this to setup the parameter Server_EST_Difference?

mhq

Trader
Dec 13, 2013
HI, my server (Alpari UK) is set at Eastern European Time (EET, GMT+2), thus I've modified Server_EST_Difference to 7, however I dont get any signal, where am I wrong?
Thanks

mhq

Trader
Dec 13, 2013
Your post appears to have been submitted at 16:41 GMT, which was too early for this EA to give a signal.

You're right, I'm sorry. The EA gave signal yesterday at 9 p.m. european time, I.E. 3 p.m. east coast. Thank you anyway