AMEGA - amegafx.com

Amega

Master Trader
Jan 26, 2018
tJ3nAnj.jpg

With over 10 years of experience on global financial markets, you are safe with us!

Why trade with AMEGA:
- Instant execution of orders of fixed or market prices;
- Over 100 payment systems;
- Choose your account currency. No deposit fees. Transfer money between accounts;
- More than 50 currency pairs;
- Tradable bonuses. 100% registration bonus on your 1st deposit. +50% bonus for the next ones;
- AMEGA doesn't charge any commission for deposits;
- Free cutting-edge trading platform;
- AMEGA offers one of the best affiliate programs on the forex market.

Trading conditions:
- Trade is available from $1;
- Tight spreads from 0.5 pips
- Flexible settings of trading conditions. Leverage from 1:10 to 1: 1,000;
- Currency pairs are quoted with an accuracy of 5 decimal pricing;
- Instant Execution or Market Execution depending on trading account type;
- MetaTrader 5 AMEGA can be downloaded from trading platform page or My account;
- All currency pairs and their crosses, metals, futures are available to trade depending on the account type you use.

OPEN AN ACCOUNT

AMEGA Contacts:
Official site: amegafx.com
Customer Support Team: support@amegafx.com
Affiliate program: partner@amegafx.com
Cooperation: info@amegafx.com

Amega

Master Trader
Jan 26, 2018
mt5fkk.jpg

100% Deposit Bonus for new customers!

We are offering a first deposit bonus for new customers. Get this special offer and double your trading profits!

And that’s not all! Once the required number of trades have been closed, your bonus can be withdrawn.

Hurry up! Promo is valid only for a 10 days from the date of registration in My account.

Minimum deposit is 100 USD (or equivalent in another currency) to get 100% bonus.
Maximum deposit is $1,000 (or equivalent in another currency).

Terms and conditions

Last edited:

Amega

Master Trader
Jan 26, 2018
AMEGA RS is a first-tier affiliate program by AMEGA. You do not need any special knowledge of financial markets to enroll. Would you like to make money without any investment? Just promote AMEGA online and attract potential customers rough social media, forums, blogs and other online resources.

You will receive up to $16 to your affiliate account from every trade by the customers you bring to the website.
Commission will be awarded automatically in real time, regardless of whether the trade is profitable.

See how commission is calculated

BECOME AN AFFILIATE

Wishing you successful trading!
Yours Faithfully,
Forex Broker AMEGA

Amega

Master Trader
Jan 26, 2018
Account type PREMIUM

The most popular account among traders. Minimum spreads and instant execution of orders. The best choice for a successful trade on Forex!

• The minimum deposit is $1 or the equivalent in another currency
  • The order accounting — Netting / Hedging
  • The spread is floating from 0.5 points Leverage - from 1:10 to 1:1000
  • Account currency - USD, EUR, GBP, RUR
  • The quotation accuracy - 5 marks
  • Standard lot size is 100,000 units of base currency
  • Minimum contract / contract step - 0.01 / 0.01 lot
  • Max. volume for 1 position — 1 instrument - 10 lots
  • Execution system-Market (market)
  • A stop level of 3 pips
  • The level of Margin Call / Stop Out Is 20% / 10%

* spread size depends on the type of financial instrument and market conditions. The specific spread size for each instrument is displayed in the trading terminal.

Compare account types

Open an account

Amega

Master Trader
Jan 26, 2018
c7bb588292c1.jpg

Dear users and guests of the forum!

For convenience and to save time, in the framework of informational support for current and potential clients,
the brokerage company AMEGA has prepared for You the sample questions and answers.

FAQ is well distributed over such headings:

• Personal account;
  • Verification;
  • Trading conditions;
  • Input / Output means;
  • Payment system;
  • Trading platform;
  • Promo action;
  • Affiliate program.

In the case where you could not find company information, the customer service department of Amega will respond quickly.

support@amegafx.com

Sep 14, 2018
Hello,everybody
here,please help me AMEGAFX want to steal my money 4370usd i earned.All they told me is i violate there rules ,i ask which rule did i violate,in my trading,NO hedging, NO scalping ,my minimum time spend on trade is over 10 min,NO gap trading infact 98 percent og my trade is on single pair.GBPUSD.no i ask them to state where and how i broke rules and which rules,they didnt respond,i even decide to call them ,i ask for phone number,they didn't give me.i even plead to them to meat in halfway sttill they didnt respond to any of my questions all they say is violation without any explanation.

please check my tradings..on there mt5 platform(you can download it from there website,amegafx.com
Login for platform: 1000008316
Investor password: 6oqPJGLa
Server: Amega-Forex (206.54.182.80:443)

PLEASE HELP ME,i noticed they are not regulated,they have marshal island business registration.
they also have forum fin-gate.com

Please stay away,they want a loosing trader

the rule they saud i violate is 10.3 which state
The Customer admits that the Company reserves the right to suspend or to stop fully or partially the access of the Customer to the services of the Company at its sole discretion, with the following notification by means of communication. In this case the present Agreement is considered as terminated since the moment the services have been made unavailable for the Customer.

Now can they tell me how i violate rule.if this is to go bye then they should pay my balance and close my account.this rule they say is just to steal money.SCAMMER.

Amega

Master Trader
Jan 26, 2018
31cf3de379e8.jpg

Website redesign

AMEGA Forex Broker is constantly evolving!
Every day we are improving the services that our company provides. We continually enhance trading conditions, introduce new features and do everything in our power to provide the most convenient Forex trading experience to our customers – that’s what AMEGA Broker is all about!

Meet AMEGA’s new design!
Great visuals in our signature colors, improved website navigation, detailed section descriptions, even more information about all the services provided by our company – the AMEGA website is now even better looking and easier to use!

Check out AMEGA’s new design and functionality

Sep 14, 2018
You this shameless broker,obvious you wont answer me ,you have been trying hard to bring my post down on your social media page..but this wont stop the truth.you are a scam.where is my fun 4370usd.

Amega

Master Trader
Jan 26, 2018
Hello!
We have experienced numerous difficulties with this customer due to his violations of the Terms and Conditions and the Regulations.
1.The customer participated in competitions sponsored by us, repeatedly violated the rules and admitted to doing so, but nevertheless requested the bonus to be credited to him. Adigun Oluwaseun was repeatedly warned by the company about his violations. As a gesture of good will we credited the bonuses to the customer but he violated the rules again.
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png

https://fin-gate.com/node/4508

5.png

2. The customer repeatedly violated Paragraph 5.5 of the Regulations:
5.5 The Company reserves the right to dismiss a claim in the following cases:- the claim does not comply with the terms of the Clauses 5.1, 5.2, 5.4.;- the claim comprises obscene/rude words or/and insults to the Company or its officials;- the claim contains threats to the Company or its officials;- the Customer threatens to stain the reputation of the Company using social networks and other community resources.

6.png
https://www.earnforex.com/forum/threads/amega-amegafx-com.28561/

By violating the rules of the competition and Regulations when making trades, the customer tried to influence our decision, leaving negative comments and posts on social media and forums which did not accurately reflect the real situation. He accused the company of being scammers, which has caused damage to the company image. Please note that we have been all the while responding to the customer’s questions in full.

7.png

3. “Hello,everybody here,please help me AMEGAFX want to steal my money 4370usd i earned.All they told me is i violate there rules ,i ask which rule did i violate,in my trading,NO hedging, NO scalping ,my minimum time spend on trade is over 10 min,NO gap trading infact 98 percent og my trade is on single pair.GBPUSD.no i ask them to state where and how i broke rules and which rules,they didnt respond,i even decide to call them ,i ask for phone number,they didn't give me.i even plead to them to meat in halfway sttill they didnt respond to any of my questions all they say is violation without any explanation.”
His message does not reflect the real state of affairs. The customer closed his trades with less than a 5-minute interval between them which also violates the Regulations:
3.15.6 The Customer agrees to undergo a supplementary expert examination of the trading account, if it has been revealed that the trading methods of the Customer include opening and closing/opening lock positions with a less than 5-minute interval between them. In accord to the results of the supplementary examination the Company reserves the right to correct the outcome of the Customer’s trading by the sum total of such orders.

8.png
9.png
10.png

Sep 14, 2018
hello Amega

The issue is not about contest(mind you forex football rush was a promotion of the worldcup in June) and puting my chat here pleading with you to give me prize is Petty.
anyway,my attention is brought to this allegation,well let me say,its not your promotion of football rush you stated above,why can't you be sincere for once
one the above account stated are different and i deposited in my account,because considering your allegation that two acoount place the same trade,its even not correct,i place eurjpy and gbpusd while the other person place only GBPUSD,the trades are different

and saying i didnt deposit,its another incorrect statement i did deposit at least twice with PERFECT MONEY.proof below,which i mark with black ink

amega 1.png amega 1.png

The account in question is not stated in your issue which i deposit the profit earn of 72usd and make 4370usd
now on this account of 4370usd,the post you paste doesn't state anything about this account,which i deposit 72usd out of my Profit into and i trade it to 4370usd below,and saying i didnt DEPOSIT AN ACCOUNT is an incorrect

amega 4.png amega 5.png

And again,i will like to clearly state that,FOOTball rush contest you refer to here is just thing of June,and pleading i didnt know you changed the rules in the contest,is noting wron,and remember you never gave me that PRIZE.

I'M TALKING ABOUT MY TRADING ACCOUNT 1000008316

WHICH HAS NO BONUS FUND AT ALL

Attachments

• amega 2.png
    amega 2.png
    906.7 KB · Views: 1

Amega

Master Trader
Jan 26, 2018
Hello!
We have experienced numerous difficulties with this customer due to his violations of the Terms and Conditions and the Regulations.
1.The customer participated in competitions sponsored by us, repeatedly violated the rules and admitted to doing so, but nevertheless requested the bonus to be credited to him. Adigun Oluwaseun was repeatedly warned by the company about his violations. As a gesture of good will we credited the bonuses to the customer but he violated the rules again.
View attachment 13313
View attachment 13314
View attachment 13315
View attachment 13316

View attachment 13317

2. The customer repeatedly violated Paragraph 5.5 of the Regulations:
5.5 The Company reserves the right to dismiss a claim in the following cases:- the claim does not comply with the terms of the Clauses 5.1, 5.2, 5.4.;- the claim comprises obscene/rude words or/and insults to the Company or its officials;- the claim contains threats to the Company or its officials;- the Customer threatens to stain the reputation of the Company using social networks and other community resources.

View attachment 13318

By violating the rules of the competition and Regulations when making trades, the customer tried to influence our decision, leaving negative comments and posts on social media and forums which did not accurately reflect the real situation. He accused the company of being scammers, which has caused damage to the company image. Please note that we have been all the while responding to the customer’s questions in full.

View attachment 13319

3. “Hello,everybody here,please help me AMEGAFX want to steal my money 4370usd i earned.All they told me is i violate there rules ,i ask which rule did i violate,in my trading,NO hedging, NO scalping ,my minimum time spend on trade is over 10 min,NO gap trading infact 98 percent og my trade is on single pair.GBPUSD.no i ask them to state where and how i broke rules and which rules,they didnt respond,i even decide to call them ,i ask for phone number,they didn't give me.i even plead to them to meat in halfway sttill they didnt respond to any of my questions all they say is violation without any explanation.”
His message does not reflect the real state of affairs. The customer closed his trades with less than a 5-minute interval between them which also violates the Regulations:
3.15.6 The Customer agrees to undergo a supplementary expert examination of the trading account, if it has been revealed that the trading methods of the Customer include opening and closing/opening lock positions with a less than 5-minute interval between them. In accord to the results of the supplementary examination the Company reserves the right to correct the outcome of the Customer’s trading by the sum total of such orders.

View attachment 13320
View attachment 13321
View attachment 13322

Part 2.
Please note, that due to the limit on the number of images allowed per post, I have split my answer in two, and this is the second part of my post.

4. Our security department established that this customer has created two accounts (45323437 and 45858081) which share the same IP-addresses.
Both accounts also participated in the same competition (which is prohibited by the competition rules) and received bonus funds into his trading accounts.

13.png

11.png

12.png

Trading from these accounts was conducted using the same financial instrument, at the same time, and the trading strategy and IP addresses were identical. There were no deposits made into the accounts, all trading transactions were carried out using the bonus funds which were credited in violation of the rules of the competition. Currently, only one of these accounts (No. 45323437) is verified. The holder of account No. 45858081 stopped responding after documents were requested.
14.png

15.png
This was not the first violation of the Terms and Conditions and the Regulations by this customer. All trades were made using the company's bonus funds, which were credited as the result of fraud committed by the customer.
In light of all this, the company has decided to terminate its cooperation with this client pursuant to Paragraph 10.3 of the Regulations:
10.3 The Customer admits that the Company reserves the right to suspend or to stop fully or partially the access of the Customer to the services of the Company at its sole discretion, with the following notification by means of communication. In this case the present Agreement is considered as terminated since the moment the services have been made unavailable for the Customer.

Sep 14, 2018
Amega come clear,alll this your flimsy allegation didnt resolve my account 1000008316,you said noting about this account and all your story is not clear to me the both statement you posted in your last post its not the same trades from A-Z obvious i withdraw from the account and the other person doesn't and again the time of those trades are very different. That aside

My account 1000008316 doesn't have your bonus and i deposited 72usd and 198 usd total 270usd.i haven't withdrawn from this account and i have a balance of 4370, so whats all this your story about.PAY MY MONEY .

Amega

Master Trader
Jan 26, 2018
Hello!
1. You made the deposits that you refer to in June 2018. You made profits from these deposits and successfully withdrew them along with your initial deposit.
2. You have not made any deposits since 27.06.18.
3. We have established that bonus funds were credited to the trading accounts 45323437 and 45858081 as a result of a violation of the rules of the competition by the account holder.
We established that you are the owner of both accounts which directly violates the competition rules and therefore entails the cancelation of all these bonuses.
There were no deposits made to these trading accounts, therefore all profits were received through trade with cancelled bonuses.

Sep 14, 2018
Hello Amega
well i must say my last deposit, i lost it,i didnt withdraw any profit or deposit,as claim.NOW you blocked me from accessing my account area to post information on my account)
1.on the issue of two account you said ,there's a mix up somewhere,i have only one account and my wallet account is 45323437 and you gave me a bonus which i withdrew some profit from it and transfer part of my profit to a new account which i traded,you later ask me of my passport photo which i provided.the second account you are consistently linking my account to is obviously not mine,since the promo is based on facebook ,i can only claim on via my facebook page

NOTE-
Its obvious the trades are not the same even there are differences,if the actions are the same how come i made profit and the other losses? and also the trades are not opposite trades.
I think i have cleared myself concerning this,and also the account i receive bonus into was 1000008095 WHICH I SUCCESSFULLY MAKE A WITHDRAW FROM IT LAST WEEK OF 200USD,SO IF I DISOBEY RULES ,HOW COME I WITHDREW FROM IT.? and i transfered part of my profit to another account 1000008316 with 270usd which i turned to 4370usd.

I have pleaded to the owner of the account you link to mine to make comment here.hope he will grant my request..Because in your prior post.you said he didn't respond to you,of which he said he send his passport to you twice scanned and snapped.

In conclusion

OVERALL YOUR CLAIM IS FALSE ON ALL THIS BONUS ISSUE,ALL I SEE IS YOU DONT WANT TO PAY MY MONEY BECAUSE ITS HUGE PROFIT,Hence you are looking for way to play it out.look at this and answer
1.the account i receive bonus into was 1000008095 WHICH I SUCCESSFULLY MAKE A WITHDRAW FROM IT LAST WEEK OF 200USD,SO IF I DISOBEY RULES ,HOW COME I WITHDREW FROM IT.?

2 i transfered part of my profit to another account 1000008316 with 270usd which i turned to 4370usd which doesn't have anything to do wit bonus.HOW COME I CANT WITHDRAW THIS.

3.You claim the owner of the second account did not respond to your email. I traced the winner /owner on facebook and sent him message..he claim he contacted you and sent email twice.(you lied)

PLEASE TRY TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE AND PAY MY OWN MONEY.THANKS

Amega

Master Trader
Jan 26, 2018
ecn_eng111.png

AMEGA
is pleased to offer a new type of trading account ECN MT5. Trade on the most favorable terms.

Advantages of AMEGA ECN MT5 trading account

• The lowest spreads among all types of trading accounts;
  • Direct withdrawal of transactions to the liquidity providers;
  • Fast execution of transactions at market prices;
  • No minimum Deposit requirements;
  • Flexible leverage from 1:10 to 1: 100;
  • Wide range of financial instruments;
  • Participation in the affiliate program.

Learn more about AMEGA trading accounts

Sep 14, 2018
you people still didnt respond,you
1.the account i receive bonus into was 1000008095 WHICH I SUCCESSFULLY MAKE A WITHDRAW FROM IT LAST WEEK OF 200USD,SO IF I DISOBEY RULES ,HOW COME I WITHDREW FROM IT.?

2 i transfered part of my profit to another account 1000008316 with 270usd which i turned to 4370usd which doesn't have anything to do wit bonus.HOW COME I CANT WITHDRAW THIS.

3.You claim the owner of the second account did not respond to your email. I traced the winner /owner on facebook and sent him message..he claim he contacted you and sent email twice.(you lied)

PLEASE TRY TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE AND PAY MY OWN MONEY.THANKS