AMEGA - amegafx.com

Sep 14, 2018
be posting fake,i'm sure its either they ask you people to come and post here due to there useless promo they call 222usd..with leverage of 1:10.so to withdraw your little profit they ask you to come here to leave a review. non have deals what 100usd talkless of thousands. This broker think they are smart.Thieves.

INDRA ADITYA

Nov 13, 2018
I would like to give the members here that amegafx is very reliable, very good, very fast market execution and service custamer service is very quick to respond to the problem of depositing lots of payment methods starting from bank card e wallet and CRYPTOCURRENCY payment bank transfer
for the withdrawal process very quickly I am very satisfied using amegafx

Nov 13, 2018
the best broker for this year, according to me, is exs execution, fast deposit and withdrawal requests are very fast and there are always no problems for withdrawing very good funds

kasbun

Nov 13, 2018
The best broker with low spreed and fast execution let's join and make your dream come true with amegafx

DIRANTAU

Nov 13, 2018
Trusted companies provide good facilities for good market execution and a lot of super fast deposit and withdrawal options

SUTRISNO

Nov 13, 2018
Brokers that allow all kinds of trading techniques, including scalping, martingale, etc. and also fast withdrawal of funds. AMEGA broker is very good

TUKIJO

Nov 13, 2018
AMEGA Broker is a company that provides the highest quality services and also provides all the conditions needed for activities that are successful in the financial market, namely a wide choice of instruments

wasiah

Nov 13, 2018
The more choices of instruments that can be traded indicate that the broker has the ability to provide more for his clients. And only large brokers can do it that are service oriented to clients. AMEGA the best forex broker

adisantoso

Nov 15, 2018
Trusted brokers deposit and withdrawal is very easy. The method of payment of many options is low spread, very fast execution of the market

Sep 14, 2018
Amegafx is using you to promote there Fraud.They stole 4370usd from me
let them answer this 3 questions

1.the account i receive bonus into was 1000008095 WHICH I SUCCESSFULLY MAKE A WITHDRAW FROM IT LAST WEEK OF 200USD,SO IF I DISOBEY RULES ,HOW COME I WITHDREW FROM IT.?

2 i transfered part of my profit to another account 1000008316 with 270usd which i turned to 4370usd which doesn't have anything to do wit bonus.HOW COME I CANT WITHDRAW THIS.

3.You claim the owner of the second account did not respond to your email. I traced the winner /owner on facebook and sent him message..he claim he contacted you and sent email twice.(you lied)