What Broker to use for trading Forex?

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
I have tried some local brokers and they cheated behind me, I completely avoid local broker and I have tried some international broker as Insta, Exness, HotForex, IronFX. Only Insta was bad, others are better.

lowe

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
Jan 28, 2014
I have tried some local brokers and they cheated behind me, I completely avoid local broker and I have tried some international broker as Insta, Exness, HotForex, IronFX. Only Insta was bad, others are better.

I think these days many traders are going offshore to look for brokers, but honestly these offshore brokers aren't bad. And particularly the ones you mentioned are good choice, and even others like Oando, Alpari and Profiforex are still there to choose from. Like With Profiforex I have ease in withdrawing my funds as they come, so no issues with money trouble!

dodo

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
Jan 23, 2014
Traders really need a better and reliable broker for a start. This is why we need to do a proper research to know the one that is good for we traders. The thing is traders never take their time to search for the right broker instead they go for high leverage and bonus. I did my research before I registering with profiforex, although it is an offshore broker, I enjoyed their micro account and leverage of to 1:500.

Steve Lock

Master Trader
Feb 28, 2015
I would recommend IFC Markets,.. This broker has a number of advantades: fixed spreads, CFD trading, equity CFDs, commodity CFDs, index CFDs, it offers not only currency pairs but also golden instrumnets, and what is most important it offers a new portfolio trading. Which is really an innovation in trading.
As I can see this broker offers a lot of CFDs. Its website is rather user-unfriendly, I didn't find if it offers Hang Seng Index. As I know Freshforex has recently launched it. Any other brokers?

Damiri

Trader
Oct 6, 2015
just searching in my broker- Tickmill-
is hang seng index = HK 50 index?

Attachments

• HKtickmill.png
    HKtickmill.png
    154.8 KB · Views: 7
Jan 28, 2015
Russia
My experience with CMTrading was to my full satisfaction. Like other market makers the execution could be faster, but for learning forex I find the service with a $250 excellent. Plus as many here say, they are fully regulated as they are based in Europe. This creates a true feeling of security. There is also no problem withdrawing money from them using my Neteller account.

Wanja

Active Trader
Dec 15, 2015
You could try Instaforex, oanda for US clients, 24Option, CTOption for binary options

Wanja

Active Trader
Dec 15, 2015
My experience with CMTrading was to my full satisfaction. Like other market makers the execution could be faster, but for learning forex I find the service with a $250 excellent. Plus as many here say, they are fully regulated as they are based in Europe. This creates a true feeling of security. There is also no problem withdrawing money from them using my Neteller account.
hello, I tried CMTrading some years back, what I can say is that, though the execution time is fair, I didn't like the fact that, I had to wait for almost 5 good days to get my money in my account. But I am glad they did pay me in full, only that, not on time and justice delayed is justice denied

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015

What was your experience with Hotforex? Are you currently trading with them? What kind of account you had there?

ijak8510

Trader
Sep 29, 2015
Where do I go to trade forex? I want a broker with as little commission as possible.I'm not sure about doing forex.. I do stocks right now.. I just want to learn about forex and see what it's all about.any other advice will be greatly appreciated!
well i trade with Tickmill and they offer Index like Aus index, HK index or nikkei. but i never trade CFD instrument or other , only forex
even i think no diffrent between CFD and forex if we talking about the technical analysis.
how about CFD contract?are they have same $/pip like forex?
what kind of CFD that you looking for?

RaviSarao

Trader
Dec 22, 2015
Kenya
Choose a broker with ECN spreads and no mark up costs because it only brings costs to you. Also, the commissions has to be reasonable and Fair. If you find some one like that do let me know!!

ijak8510

Trader
Sep 29, 2015
Choose a broker with ECN spreads and no mark up costs because it only brings costs to you. Also, the commissions has to be reasonable and Fair. If you find some one like that do let me know!!
Every ECN Brokers charged diffrent commisions, some of ECN Brokers charged 1 pip commisions, and Tickmill charged 0.4 pips commisions , and most of them offer raw spreads.

sometimes it is not about spreads or commisions,but are we comfortable with our broker,are our broker do not mess with our trade. it is the important thing why i choose my current broker

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015

What pros and cons of trading with Hotforex you can highlight? What type of account are you using with them?

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
I would say avoid ironfx their issues are all over the place, yeah hotforex is good im still trading a premium account for close to 5 years now. there are several type of accounts, micro, premium, zero-spread, fixed spread and currenex. but im just using premium and its bin doing well..

Wanja

Active Trader
Dec 15, 2015
What was your experience with Hotforex? Are you currently trading with them? What kind of account you had there?
I was checking the reviews of Hotforex online then I came up with this from the forex peace army, one of the members there said that....."""""
I used hotforex for 10 month but my experience was really terrible :
1)the prices , by web trader , have delay and sometimes doesn't close automatically trade position ( stop loss or take profit ).
2) MT4 was often disconnected ;
3) for any problem it is impossible to speak by telephone with account manager .

if your goal is get good bonus and lose money ASAP , choice HotForex .
If you want serious broker for serious trading , stay away from this Broker"""""" is this true,, someone from this broker should check this claims of Forex peace army!

HeavenLeighGill

Active Trader
Aug 5, 2021
Have you heard of CedarFX? They have a 0 commission account, so that seems pretty in line with what you're looking for. Spreads are pretty good and you can view them on the website and they issue withdrawals the same day, so I'd say they're a good no-commission broker option.