What is the Role of Forex Broker?

miles

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Talking about the role of broker,bring to mind the necessary services a broker could offer a client to trade without obstacle nor having problem with executions of orders. This is why I'm confident with my broker for his fabulous role.

miles

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Talking about the role of broker,bring to mind the necessary services a broker could offer a client to trade without obstacle nor having problem with executions of orders. This is why I'm confident with my broker for his fabulous role.

miles

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
To be precise, the role of a broker is to render services and execute your orders to make sure you are able to trade in the forex market. Like I would say that I do appreciate the role of my broker when it comes to fast and fair execution of orders and quick and save withdrawal of your funds.

John_Davy

Confirmed 1LotSTP Representative
Nov 20, 2013
maybe you can share us how to point out potential scam brokers?What signs do we look-up to know that they are fraud.

I can give you a personal advice on how I prevent in falling to scammer broker:

1. I always do a online search for reviews of the broker, I take time to investigate if they have outstanding legal actions against my prospect brokers.

2. I make sure that they have no bad feed backs or complains, like trader can't withdraw funds. if they have I'll try to contact the trader and if possible ask them about their personal experience with the broker.

3. After step 1 and step 2, I open a mini account to try them out I trade it for 4 weeks or more and then attempt a withdrawal. and if everything goes well I'll add capital by depositing more funds. But if step 3 fails. I close my account with them and make sure to post my detail account experience on that particular broker so other can learn from my personal experience.

Sep 5, 2013
The brokers are those persons responsible to act as intermediaries between sellers and buyers of business thereof, to enable the reconciliation of the parties and reconcile, easy and good negotiation.

John_Davy

Confirmed 1LotSTP Representative
Nov 20, 2013
My Broker best quality is communication and transparency! I will have a long year with them I am sure.

miles

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Brokers role in forex is to carry out instructions and execute your order for you to be able to get fill and trade in the market, they also help you through customer support and offer news services to you in order to have good trade using them. my broker is too much when it comes to the role a good broker should play. Their fast and fair execution is what impress me the most.

rrayne20009

Trader
Sep 13, 2013
A broker is middle man that matches up buyers and sellers for forex transactions. There are are several types of forex brokers, but the main job is the same, give buyers and sellers access to the forex trading market.

dodo

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
Jan 23, 2014
The role of forex brokers is to provides suitable services and trading conditions to clients, help traders in executing of orders as quick as possible so that one can get filled in the forex market. I really appreciate the role of my broker profiforex when it comes to fast and fair execution without slippage and the use of EA on all account type.

lowe

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
Jan 28, 2014
We have constantly talking about trades and traders many times; I like to start a topic which describes the role of Forex Broker…

I feel Forex broker is a firm or an individual that works as the intermediary between the buyer and seller.

What do you think? Do they act much?

Like a mediator, they feed us with information and introduce our orders into the market based on what we have gathered from them. They are really needed I must say.

James Hallow

Jan 31, 2017
A Forex broker is an intermediary between the investors and the liquidity providers. A broker is the place where buyers & sellers go to buy or sell instruments like currencies. Though, despite of being an intermediary between you & another buyer/seller, they usually take your trades and pass it on to LP’s for ECN execution. In Forex markets, some brokers do not pass on the trades to other LP’s. They are known as market makers.

roma

Feb 22, 2017
the [URL deleted] price of dollar today is 15.60 aganist egyption pound

Last edited by a moderator:

ashouq

Active Trader
Feb 21, 2017
A broker in my opinion is the one who facilitates traders by providing them with all the required technology necessary for trading.

omomevyt

Trader
Mar 23, 2017
There are two broker's working styles:

Win-Win

You make a deposit and trade with a lager amount of money. You as a trader have a profitable strategy and make many trades per week.

Broker executes your trades and takes his interest.

More trades - more profit - more interest for the broker.