What Broker to use for trading Forex?

Elmira Nancy

Active Trader
Nov 16, 2009
Where do I go to trade forex? I want a broker with as little commission as possible.I'm not sure about doing forex.. I do stocks right now.. I just want to learn about forex and see what it's all about.any other advice will be greatly appreciated!

daniellefr

Active Trader
Jul 2, 2009
WIth little commissions as possible - I suggest Instaforex, Liteforex or (in case you can deposit $2,000) Dukascopy.

Pinalli

Master Trader
Jan 31, 2009
yea... if you want to practice demos then go with any broker. Once you will understant forex then you can choose the best suited broker for yourself as by that time you will be more experienced than you are now.

daniellefr

Active Trader
Jul 2, 2009
I think even with demo trading, you should make sure that the broker is suitable for you. After all, even forex brokers that offer the same trading platform (metatrader 4) may differ in their terms and conditions, trading features, connection errors... well, you got the picture.

klfx

Active Trader
Dec 15, 2009
Anyone have experience with IKON Vking? I'm trying their demo - it's not MT4 - something else - has better user interface and customizable as well - tight spread on euruse about 1.3 as I type this.
BUt what are they like in real account?

Pinalli

Master Trader
Jan 31, 2009
No buddy.... we are not at all aware of this. I think people should go around with only reputed and highly popular products otherwise they can fall into scams and which in turn can give huge loss.

Forex247

Active Trader
Sep 14, 2009
I would recommend MasterForex. Honestly, there are so many good brokers though. Just make sure to open a demo account for a while so you know what your doing.

Galindo

Banned
Apr 19, 2010
My friend try using Forex Signs, they don't ask for commissions and they also offer trading assistance. Check them out

chart.gamer

Active Trader
Apr 23, 2010
I have been using FXCM, and trading with them is getting crappier by the minute. Order execution is freakin so unreliable during the release of economic news. I don't recommend them.

I'm now looking to switch, and is currently looking at PSS.

Galindo

Banned
Apr 19, 2010
chart.gamer, I looked at the PSS site. They seem to be a nice broker. They have economic calendar, posts news and offers demo-accounts.

anna575

Active Trader
Aug 17, 2010
Hi

Well, Forex Trading is very essential for traders. MasterForex is good for trading forex. I heard it many times, it is good for trading. I also have been using it, it's really great. :D

nicko

Active Trader
Oct 12, 2010
I use Go Markets from Australia. STP, no dealing desk, very good consistent low spreads so far no comms...just had enough of trading against market makers!!!

forexreviews

Trader
Jan 11, 2011
www.forexreviews.com
There's a lot of brokers out there in the market. But I highly suggest eToro, it is good for inexperience traders and beginners. I recommended eToro because what a new trader need is something that is easy-to-use. See forex broker reviews for additional info.

reed

Banned
Jun 5, 2013
Where do I go to trade forex? I want a broker with as little commission as possible.I'm not sure about doing forex.. I do stocks right now.. I just want to learn about forex and see what it's all about.any other advice will be greatly appreciated!

I have seen some good reviews on some good brokers, like Oando, insta, Profiforex and some others. But i am with Profiforex, and i have really enjoyed good conditions there. Like they cool platform they have, no requotes..