What Broker to use for trading Forex?

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
its hard recommending a broker, unless you have tried them all :D but i do trade with hotforex and they are good on a personal note. but its better if you have a list of brokers to choose from and make indivudual research regarding regulations and execution, services and withdrawals, and traders feedback then compare their demo. :)

george55

Trader
Oct 29, 2013
www.ifcmarkets.com
I would recommend IFC Markets,.. This broker has a number of advantades: fixed spreads, CFD trading, equity CFDs, commodity CFDs, index CFDs, it offers not only currency pairs but also golden instrumnets, and what is most important it offers a new portfolio trading. Which is really an innovation in trading.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
I would recommend Trader's Way, FXCM and Alpari..in that order.
But you need to do the research and find out which broker suits you..good luck and here's a tip: start small

Emibluz

Banned
Aug 22, 2013
Choose a broker that is running already for some years. It is important to pay more attention to the times of work and experience.

It is not all about how long they have been running, but how well they have been operating. Many old time regulated brokers have bad records and I would suggest you stay away from them. Even though they are bound to stay forever, they have this habit of playing tricks to steal traders money. I think you should find a very reliable offshore broker that offer better trading condition and of-course have also been existing with a clean track record.

tabalo

Confirmed HotForex Representative
Feb 20, 2013
Choose a broker that is running already for some years. It is important to pay more attention to the times of work and experience.

FXCM have run from 1999, but some brokers have more than 5 operation years are enough (2008). Those are FxPro, HotForex, Exness,...

rrayne20009

Trader
Sep 13, 2013
I am a newbie and I have used these criterias to find my broker.I started with security,tight spreads,great trading platform,fastwithdrwals and a good customer support.

mhassan191

Trader
Nov 19, 2013
pakistan
My dear friend i advise you the OCTAFX broker, i am already register with the octafx, i find the octafx having the best service than others like instaforex, exness, fbs, i have join in octafx in the welcome bonus micro account, and now ihave 90$ in my balance, now i make a decision that i will continue trading with octafx i want deposit more amount,

John_Davy

Confirmed 1LotSTP Representative
Nov 20, 2013
Try the most suitable platform the suits your trading style.
check if they are regulated and do your own research.

miles

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
However, i would advise you to stick to a broker that will give you the opportunity to practice with demo account for little while so that you get familiar with trading effectively.

John_Davy

Confirmed 1LotSTP Representative
Nov 20, 2013
I think even with demo trading, you should make sure that the broker is suitable for you. After all, even forex brokers that offer the same trading platform (metatrader 4) may differ in their terms and conditions, trading features, connection errors... well, you got the picture.

I agree. I recommend to sign up for their demo account first to have a feel with their platform.

Here are services that your broker should have, Good spread, fast execution, money management tool, web & mobile trading,

Thanks.

miles

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
I think It's more better to use a broker that is superb in regulation and good trading conditions that I will help spring you up and see your way through another level in the forex market, like I will always count on profiforex for their good services, especially their low commission and low spreads and also allow you to start trading with minmum deposit of $1.

RusC

Trader
Dec 11, 2013
Use a broker you are comfortable that offers straight through processing and has a platform you are comfortable with (MT4 largest platform in the world, personal preference) there are a vast amount of brokers good luck in your search

miles

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
I would encourage traders to use regulated broker so you can be assured that your funds will be saved. Right now, I'm using a regulated broker with good services to offer, and trading conditions are well suitable and I'm happy to be with them.

kaito kid

Banned
Jun 29, 2013
Which is important for a trader is what is offered by brokers fit what we want because then we would be comfortable in trading especially if there are brokers who provide insurance for traders. Now I just try to brokers that offer insurance programs in the FBS. I'll share the results here