Schaff Trend Cycle

speedytina

Active Trader
Sep 29, 2015
Mississauga, Canada
Hello Enivid;
Is it possible to hide the "separate indicator window" altogether. Now that this indicator has arrow alerts, it no longer is necessary
to see the actual indicator window. I try to keep the separate window minimized but it would be best it didn't show in the first place, if possible.
Thanks

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Comment out the following line in the code (should be line #18):
MQL4:
#property indicator_separate_window

And change the main line's color from DarkOrchid to None either in the code or in the Colors tab when adding the indicator.

You will have to remove the indicator and add it again after you recompile for the separate chart window to disappear.

Dhyanesh

Trader
Sep 11, 2017
Hello,
This indicator is not working in my MT4 platform. It shows arrows but not showing any line in stc chart

Dhyanesh

Trader
Sep 11, 2017
Hello Enivid,
I have download latest version and applied on MT4 but, still STC chart line not shown. I have tried to change different color from color menu. maybe chart line and window background are of same color. but still not working

Dhyanesh

Trader
Sep 11, 2017
What broker and trading server do you use? What is the current version of the MT4 platform you are using (Help->About)?
Broker company name is NYARA CONSULTANCY SERVICE LTD. Office headquarter is based in HongKong. Maybe server at London because market watch time shows london time. MT4 version is 4.00 build 1090