I want to get started with Forex Trading

ShawnRocks

Trader
Sep 20, 2012
Hello all,

I am new to forex trading. I have heard that I can make more money by trading in Forex. Can someone help me with usefull tips and tutorials if you have any . Please email me at

Thanks,
Shawn Wells

SamuraiTrader

Trader
Oct 7, 2012
www.samuraiforextrading.com
Babypips.com would be a good place to start. But if you are hoping to make good money any time soon without doing some hard work and research, you are in for disappointment.

If you are willing to put in that considerable effort then I wish you the best of luck in your trading journey!

Molly

Trader
Oct 12, 2012
You can open demo account any broker and just try to understand how it works by yourself - just close and open the positions. Also you can participate in forex contests any brokers have. You have to read a lot of information to trade well, but if you are lucky you will be in profit from the first days!

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
For starters, the Fx market is not like an ATM, it takes a lot of work to actually make some money. And there's no easy solution other than the usual grunt work you'll have to put in in order to see some profits.
Review baby pips materials for beginners, review the FREE info that's available online, open a demo and practice with it and after that, move on to live account [small].
Good luck!

Rob Taylor

Active Trader
Oct 14, 2012
UK
www.tradeforexmakemoney.co.uk
Yes i agree. If you think you are going to make big bucks in week one then think again. Forex is a job that has to be learned like any other job. When you become good at the job, you get paid very well indeed. :)

Shawn,

What everyone is saying is that you profit from Forex be making "educated guesses." Keyword there is "educated." You will have to learn how to determine your "guess." It took me around 9 months to get there. Yet, the time flies if you're enjoying your learning. You will also develop your own "style" of trading. Since you're in learning (and Demo) mode, get your head outta the box and try things that come to mind. No matter how outlandish it may seem.

NEVER focus on the money! Instead, focus on style and method. Do this and the money will follow. Learn to manually trade FIRST. Your head and hands are with you wherever you go. Your favorite robot or EA might not be there.

Above all, have fun and keep it exciting. Learn to be "cold blooded" when you trade. Emotion, as you've probably read, is a No-No.

Now, go out and learn all that's available. Good luck.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
I am going to second the last comment, never focus on the big bucks - instead stay focused on making profitable trades post demo phase.

nalu

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
Sep 3, 2014
I think you should stay focus in getting forex education first not on making money because forex is very risky so you might need all necessary information to avoid huge losses.

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
As most of the re-players said "Learning before Earning" should be your motto, so educate your self, than start with trading part and developing your own trading strategy.

willy

Trader
Oct 8, 2014

Am new here...I have no idea where to introduce myself, so I thought I should do so here. Hope it is not wrong. Just call me by the name you see, am here learn and share the little I know.

triplet

Active Trader
Oct 7, 2014
If you want to be successful in forex then you need a comprehensive knowledge of forex because it is not as easy as it seem. You can then open a demo account with any broker to practice before thinking about making money.

mcdougallFX

Trader
Oct 21, 2014
Education, education, education.. Then you should start with a demo account for at least 6 months. An then you can try with a live trading account with money you do not need because, sooner or later, you will lose everything.
But, if you follow discipline, common sense and psychology, you will have a chance to survive. that's all.
Good luck!

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Not sure about sticking with a demo for six months but I guess that depends on the newbie..either way, a demo is for trying to work out how the market works, to learn the ropes, for developing strategies and moving on to a live acc, mini or micro after a while..

chief

Confirmed Tickmill Representative
Oct 27, 2014
demo account for 6 months seem too long. better get going with first real account, and keep put in small margin. demo trading are for platform, and basic transaction learning. the psycholgical has to refined well in real trading situation.

fxsupremacy

Jan 4, 2015
Hi,

If you are looking for good Forex education I can recommand to read a lot about what other traders say about it. Coming to this forum is the first good step!. Secondly I would recommand a good and solid class for learning the basics as well as getting your gear up when approaching the Brokers. I can recommand Fxguruschool.com. Its good course and free on top of it.

Regards,

Frank

koyl

Trader
May 25, 2015
In forex you have to be ready to work hard if you want to earn. You do not cant make millions overnight without knowledge and determination. Forex is also risky and loss is inevitable. Choose a good broker that suit your trading style .

Ese11

Trader
Aug 12, 2015
Before the Earning aspect of trading comes to play,make the effort of learning and studying very well,there are several useful articles over the internet that can be very useful,if you know of any experienced trader who can monitor you that would go along way to better you up,Practice with a demo account for as long as you can and ha visit this page it could be of help: [url deleted]

Babypips is a good place to start at. Personally i've trained plenty of traders, so if you have any questions feel free to contact me and visit my site. Other than that, take your time to well educate yourself and practice on a demo account before approaching real live trading..