I am very new to forex trading.

Discussion in 'Newbie Questions' started by durgamadhu, Jul 24, 2010.

1. archie

archie Newbie

Hello,

Being a newbie, first and foremost you need to understand about the forex terminology and how the forex market works. For this you will get lot of information online; however you can also refer Babypips School. So far it is the best place to learn.

Then, you can try for demo accounts with different brokers and experience the market. As at such an initial stage finding a suitable broker might not help you much.

There is no such fix time for understanding forex trading. It depends on one’s capability and how fast he/she can learn things. I would also recommend you that after getting due knowledge you can start reading blogs by Kathy lien; it will surely help you understand more about the movements of major pairs in currency market. Good luck. :)

2. Alexfx79

Alexfx79 Active Trader

Wow. Do you really think that a guy who posted in 2010 is still a complete newbie in 2017??? :D :D

3. archie

archie Newbie

Not really. But i have just shared my viewpoint with him as well as other people. :)

Alexfx79 likes this.
  4. Aadolf

Aadolf Trader

As a newbie, I'll share with you the words of Alexander Elder. He said; "The secret to trading is that there is no secret. There is no magic formula you can buy or steal and plug into your computer to automatically make money. Success is based on discipline, hard work, and a bit of flair.”

5. buzzfxbroker

buzzfxbroker Trader

agreed, Babypips is where a lot of newbie traders start and seem to have good feedback on the education there.

6. doubleinadayforex

doubleinadayforex Trader

If you are new in forex market then i will suggest you to watch forex trading videos on you tube or either you can join forex trading course.

7. Rayford Adam

Rayford Adam Trader

Hi your answer is fine, but as a Newbie can I start reading from Babypips "School of Pipsology"

8. milornld

milornld Trader

I am also new in forex, but i learn lots of trading tips and tricks fromEarnforex and BabyPips Forex Trading at School of Pipsology

and also join BabyPips and Earnforex forum and still learning too many things

9. steve1234

steve1234 Newbie

why is this old post being dug out??