Why should you trade Forex?

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
You should trade forex because it’s offering very good opportunities for getting in the world of trading without a lot of effort and with some small investment. Forex is giving you a possibility to start trading and to make some extra money working online from your home 24 hours a day, 5 days a week.

Afzal_TP

Trader
Mar 7, 2014
I am trading Forex because it is the best business for investment and we can earn lots of money from this business so it is necessary that trader should first learn the basics of trading.

michael smith

Banned
Mar 4, 2014
You should trade forex because it’s offering very good opportunities for getting in the world of trading without a lot of effort and with some small investment. Forex is giving you a possibility to start trading and to make some extra money working online from your home 24 hours a day, 5 days a week.

I'm trading forex 'cause I think that it's my job. It is easy to make a money with it. And my working tool is my brain.:rolleyes:

praise

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
I trade with forex because it is the quickest way of making profit, it also help us to know more about forex trading. It helps us to cope with loses and gain. forex is a Double edge sword. It is a game of either you lose or you gain its also fun.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Simple, everyone trades forex so that they can make good profit, yes, a trader who can trade well can make hellvua profit but the catch, they would need to trade well..
There's no easy steps to becoming a professional trader, it takes time, practice and effort..but we all get there, after a while..

praise

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Every one trade forex to make profit. Personally, I trade forex to make real money. It is also the easiest way of making money. Forex make it possible for me to have time with my family,It is very much different from some business that can take you away from home for couples of months.

Aby123

Active Trader
Mar 17, 2014
Obviously, forex really makes good profit. That's why many are attracted and tempted to try trading.

Exness Support

Active Trader
Apr 21, 2014
I trade forex because. I live and breath it. Its an Art for me rather than money making machine. I dont care about money i care about the pips. Its the art of trading which attracts me to trade forex not money.