Why You Should Never Try Forex On Your Own

Pinalli

Master Trader
Jan 31, 2009
Now, this is wrong! Comparing forex with gambling is not at all justice for forex trading. I believe forex is far more superior, analytical and intelligent task to do. and all cant do it infact.

Forex247

Active Trader
Sep 14, 2009
Forex trading is only gambling if a trader lets it be that way. A trader who has experience, education, proper trading method and discipline does not view Forex trading as gambling.

Pinalli

Master Trader
Jan 31, 2009
Many newbies in forex market is trying to find a simple solution to get started in trading the forex market. They spend a lots of money to buy tools, they spend time to watch the forex charts till their eyes aching, some unfortunate one even lose they lifetime savings trying to get along with the market.

Generally traders takes 3 to 4 years to eventually master the forex market, by then for those unlucky one they are either broke or exhausted.

therefore i suggest to stick with Demos until you find your strategies and right path to success.

Tradorama

Active Trader
Aug 5, 2009
Ahh, don't be so pessimistic. Even the best traders I have seen in my life have been trading for merely 3 years before starting to earn money on constant basis. Your '20 years' demand is unrealistic. No one will ever attempt such a profession given this learning curve.

FOREX trading is more about mindset than about analysis. Read Mark Douglas \ Trading in the Zone...

Sofia

Master Trader
Jun 20, 2009
See every profession requires commitment and hard work. Forex is a nice thing to start provided you are focused and know what you are doing.

Pinalli

Master Trader
Jan 31, 2009
you are right sofia, commitment is required. No matter your level of trading experience, you can develop the skills you need to become a consistently successful foreign currency trader-from using the right trading tools and balancing equity management to trading in buy and sell zones and identifying trends and trendlines. You'll discover what drives the Forex market and how to navigate the three stages of Forex trading: acquiring new trading rules, controlling disciplined thought, and implementing disciplined action.

Sofia

Master Trader
Jun 20, 2009
Thanks! Well forex trading is really quite challenging field and requires lots of time and energy.

kohc0004

Active Trader
Nov 16, 2009
Yes for beginners, its best to learn from the "old guys" and with proven trade record. At least you are in safe arms to try on strange waters and before yo know it, a storm comes by and swept you away. Learn from a "forex sage" and practically chances u won;t go wrong as their experiences and skills are like the strength of an ox. It has stability.