Forex beginner

fxlaura

Trader
Mar 5, 2012
Hello Guys,

My name is fxlaura and I am from Ny, I have 1 month experience in FX, I am here to improve my Forex knowledge.

Thanks

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Welcome Fxlaura, you may want to start reviewing some of the online resources on forex trading and start with a demo before moving on to a live account.

JoogleGJ

Trader
Jul 11, 2011
Hello Guys,

My name is fxlaura and I am from Ny, I have 1 month experience in FX, I am here to improve my Forex knowledge.

Thanks

Hi fxlaura,

Welcome you! Wish you find more friends here.

Forex trading is not an easy business. You should try your hard to learn and study. To choose a good forex broker is also very important to you. You can through earnforex.com to compare the differences between the brokers to find the most suitable one. Because you just have 1 month experience in forex trading. I recommend you to open a demo account with any broker and to learn the basics about forex trading. After several weeks or months trading on demo account, I recommend you to try micro account with some brokers (if you don’t know any, I recommend you to choose profiforex). Through micro account, you can practice to control your feeling while trading forex. After that, if everything goes well, you can try to switch your account to standard account.

Wish you good luck!

WalkieTalkie

Master Trader
Feb 19, 2009
Glad to meet you and welcome aboard. My advice to you as a forex newbie is never to invest more than you can afford to lose.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
welcome to the community you can ask any questions here, for other online courses you might want to check out pipsology its a really good course for newbies I would've suggest hotforex as a broker but they are not accepting clients from the US :( but stick with an MT4 broker that would make things a lot easier :)

lyn.forex

Trader
Apr 30, 2012
welcome to forex trading! first trading days, it's really difficult. Being in an online forum will help you a lot. Especially if you have questions or doubts, you always have us at your back. Also, try to check online forex education. And find the best system for you. You can always do the demo first so that you can test how it works and its advantages. Like what I did, I had tried and tested several of software, trading system and platform. But only a few are what I think better. Copies trade in a second, can manage fully my accounts.

May 8, 2012
Hello Guys,

Thanks

Welcome fxlaura - Every one is here to learn , I am trading from last many years but I usually visit the forums and keep myself up to date with latest happenings and discussions.

Try reading out the attached book - It will help you a lot.

zaree

Trader
May 18, 2012
i am zaree from pakistan. ia m a student and join this community to day.wish me best of luck.have good day.

Alchemist

Active Trader
May 2, 2012
England
www.alchemistforex.com
Hello zaree,

You are welcome here and if you have any of the doubts or problems you can ask and get the support;)

Plus, unlike other forums that shall remain nameless, nobody will get heavy with you if they disagree with you, or treat you like an idiot.

If there is something you need help with, don't hesitate to ask. Remember, the only stupid question is the one not asked.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
yup, thats the good thing about this forums, its really like homw, no matter how silly you might think your question is, its still going to be entertained by our veterean traders :)

Alchemist

Active Trader
May 2, 2012
England
www.alchemistforex.com
When you are just starting out you will naturally have a lot of questions. However, it can be a bit off-putting if when you ask for help you get some condescending idiot giving you a hard time because of your lack of knowledge. Everyone was a beginner once, and the more experienced traders should be helping the newbies, not having a go at them.

lyn.forex

Trader
Apr 30, 2012
Right, get to have enough time to review and understand before getting lots of risk. We are here to help you out when you have doubts about something, especially trading.

kirstenDavid

Trader
Jun 14, 2012
Hi guys,

Im also new here and still learning learning about fx. What i do is reading some books, joining forums so that i'll learn more. Hope to gain friends here and learn as well. hope to hear from you soon, guys! :) Thanks! :)