Real Account Experience !

Aug 7, 2013
Hello Guys,
I am a forex trader. I was found the the 4xp broker from one of my best friend Mr. Peter Jhonson to trade there. He is a successful trader. So I inspired from him to trade in that area. I created a trial account and started my trial business on there :D Now I want to start with a real account for trading. Is there any idea for me? Thanks in advance.

Master Forex IB

Active Trader
May 23, 2013
We know our real abilities how much we are good in trading when we do real trading.It tells us our level of skill. My real trading experience starts from worst but now it is a good earning opportunity for me.I started with $200 slowly I am able to manage a big amount .

Easy Trader

Master Trader
Sep 17, 2011
Well order fills and slippage is all that is really different between paper and live trading. Depending on the timeframe you trade you may never notice it or see alittle of it. If you have extensively proven your ability to be profitable on demo then live trading will be no different as long as you trade your method and not your account value. If you haven't proven yourself and think you need to live trade to "get the feeling" of it you are just throwing your money away period. Learn to make money for free then GO AND MAKE MONEY. Don't convince yourself you COULD make money because you strongly desire to and then go loose money its just a dumb cycle traders get in until they eventually go back to demo and do it right, or they quit and blame brokers for stop hunting and scamming.

Last edited:

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
Hello Guys,
I am a forex trader. I was found the the 4xp broker from one of my best friend Mr. Peter Jhonson to trade there. He is a successful trader. So I inspired from him to trade in that area. I created a trial account and started my trial business on there :D Now I want to start with a real account for trading. Is there any idea for me? Thanks in advance.

From everything you said I think it is clear that you are not a successful forex trader. I think you should spend a lot more time learning as you seem to be very far away from becoming a forex trader. First of all it is not a business, it is a profession but maybe your translator failed you and that is the result of your wrong description.

You claim you a re a forex trader, yet you don't have an account. How does that work?

fxgermany

Trader
Aug 13, 2013
www.forexgermany.de
Hello Guys,

Be careful with that broker. There are at least two open cases on Forex Peace Army where people state that they can't withdraw their money.

Edit: Oh, already banned. Well, so much for that.

Master Forex IB

Active Trader
May 23, 2013
In start my experience with real accunt was not good , with time I improve trading . Now this is a way of earning for me.Real trading is difficult from demo and hard to earn profits. If a trader is committed then he can work well in real accounts. My monthly profit is 20% of my investment it is a good amount for me.

SailFX647

Trader
Nov 2, 2013
"Lucy Hargreaves" who started this thread has now been banned! Presumably she works for promoting 4xp!!! But to answer the original question......I would stay on demo for as long as possible before you are sure you can make money