Forex Begginer

Sep 3, 2020
Hey Everyone!!
I am a Forex Trading beginner with moderate knowledge of TA and previous trading in stocks. I wanted to ask where should I start analyzing pairs and in what order. I see the since there are two side of currency so a lot can happen in one currency and not in another but there can be a move in that currency, where some currency are totally in ranging market. I have develop my own little currency strength meter ( manual update) for the currency pairs I am following. I started with 40 currency pairs now I have reduced them to 10(AUD, EUR, GBP, USD, JPY) pairs. Any idea for what style of trading works better(not asking time frame), what should I expect in spreads and limit orders or market orders, with that what type of events should I follow? Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Currency Strendgth Meter.jpg
    Currency Strendgth Meter.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 3

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
Any idea for what style of trading works better, with that what type of events should I follow?
//-----

trading with the trend works best for me.....

the events that interest me most are technical, such as ..... the alma crossing the tsr ..... the qqe crossing it's signal line/50 line.... londons opening hour up or down on the close....

quite often good fundamental events might help the currency or bad fundamental hurt the currency..... just when i begin following that + = + and - = - logic, the market will react just the opposite.....

so i just let the moving averages handle the longer term and londons first hour handle the shorter term......m

• 👍
Reactions: ForexTrendTrader