What sites are best for free forex education?

sophia.crooz

Trader
Jun 18, 2020
There are plenty of online courses which are available for the beginners to learn the basics of Forex trading. You may visit Babypips, FXLeaders, or Forex lessons.

Zalea

Sep 15, 2020
If you are looking for the best forex education websites, just look for news and technical analysis trading sites that will keep you up to date with market moves all the time.

These are the 5 forex trading sites I prefer to follow for forex news and the latest market updates -

1. Forex Factory
2. FX Street
3. Bloomberg
4. Forex Live
5. Daily FX

btseen

Banned
Jan 17, 2020
Babypips is the one of the best place to look for free forex education.
You can try out investopedia or forexfactory for tips.

Martimx

Oct 5, 2020
If you are looking for the best forex education websites, just look for news and technical analysis trading sites that will keep you up to date with market moves all the time.

These are the 5 forex trading sites I prefer to follow for forex news and the latest market updates -

1. Forex Factory
2. FX Street
3. Bloomberg
4. Forex Live
5. Daily FX
That's a good list, got good stuff.

Dora_WalletInvestor

Active Trader
Aug 17, 2020
I agree that ForexFactory and BabyPips are great sites. Investopedia is also very very useful, especially if you come across a term or phenomenon you don't understand and you need a credible place to look it up.

Akwin

Trader
Oct 12, 2020
Hello, I am a beginner and I'm spending my time watching youtube tutorials and reading forums such as earn forex. Any recommendations?
Help is appreciated.

topdog20

Trader
Nov 16, 2020
I wanted to call out TrustedBrokers' 90 free trading PDF, because it helped me learn the basics:
[URL deleted]

The free technical analysis course by Cambridge University is my personal favourite... 183 pages of goodness.

The Lehman Brothers' confidential Forex training manual is gold.

Download it now and share widely before it's gone!

Last edited by a moderator: