What sites are best for free forex education?

37riched

Active Trader
Dec 26, 2018
Forex trading education is available for free on very many website, so I can not advise any new trader to buy forex tutorials. Most of them are fake, and only made for money. EarnForex is the best platform for free trading education. You can also learn on forexfactory, Babypips, and trade2win

Zack King

Active Trader
Mar 4, 2019
forex peace army is the best for reviews as well- deffo check them out before considering signing up with any broker!!! also good for educational purposes too, and babypips.

• 👍
Reactions: REB_FX

Aaronpp

Aug 6, 2019
I recommend that if you want to learn basic concepts and receive help you register in different forums like babypips, Investopedia, earnforex, among many others. In addition, keeping in touch with such a large community is gradually nurturing you with many tips and concepts you need to know to operate in the market of your choice.

santower

Nov 5, 2019
where can I donwload some free video causes? I think it is quicker and easier for us beginners to learn forex trading. thanks a lot

jim carter

Trader
Oct 5, 2019
Among the sites i would say babypips and forexfactory are really informative. You ‘ll get to learn about the fx markets as well learn from people’s experiences.
Else, books are a great option for learning.

johnbrown_01

Aug 7, 2019
Agree with the posts here, Babypips is my pick too. Also, you can refer to some good YouTube videos, I think those are a better way to learn.

Momand

Trader
Oct 29, 2019
Our current one, babypips school, forex factory and forexpeace army as well, probably some youtube lessons also would be good, never pay any money for some education systems or signals or anything like that anyway no matter what.

K_Robdog

Trader
Nov 2, 2019
I have been using this one a lot lately. It's relatively new, but full of good content:
forex.academy
The babypips free course is also great

Last edited by a moderator:

Petez_FX

Active Trader
Aug 13, 2019
You'll find most of the things you are looking for free on YouTube and Google in general. Depending on your trading style of course, just search :)