Enquiry On This EA Image

Jixo man

Trader
Jul 26, 2020
Please who have an idea, what are on this chart. I added moving average to my chart but I didn't get any thing similar.

Attachments

• Ees2KF5XgAEC54d.png
    Ees2KF5XgAEC54d.png
    135.6 KB · Views: 5

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
Please who have an idea, what are on this chart. I added moving average to my chart but I didn't get any thing similar.
//----

hey jixo man...... there are 2 shaded ma indicators on the chart along with other assorted ma's.....

the orange shaded ma indicator is on the foreground..... once it is removed, the second shaded indicator, violet in color , could be seen.....

shaded indicators , as in your case here, color the space between the 2 moving averages...... similar to the ichi cloud but in a denser manner.....h
//-----
audjpy-m15-oanda-division1.png

Jixo man

Trader
Jul 26, 2020
Thanks
//----

hey jixo man...... there are 2 shaded ma indicators on the chart along with other assorted ma's.....

the orange shaded ma indicator is on the foreground..... once it is removed, the second shaded indicator, violet in color , could be seen.....

shaded indicators , as in your case here, color the space between the 2 moving averages...... similar to the ichi cloud but in a denser manner.....h
//-----
audjpy-m15-oanda-division1.png
Thank you Master Trader

darrensammy

Banned
Jul 21, 2020
Although most of my friends use indicators for trading, I don’t personally prefer using indicators because I find them quite confusing.