MT4 Programming Language Change

• Thread starter dollarfinder
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

dollarfinder

I want to reprogram my EA’s from MT into the scripting language available on the front end for the CX aggregator at ATG. The scripting language is based off C++.
The First Part

“Aggregates: Currenex, Hotspot Institutional, Lava, FXall Accelor and Integral (15 banks)” Spot Solutions

I want to have the EA programmed into the scripting language. Second, I want to see about shutting off Currenex or only having the Currenex ECN without banks. I think is an internal function but it may be something that has to also be programmed.

Second Part:
There is another aggregator FX Aggregator which is available for account minimums for 50K as opposed to the CX starting at 250,000. The front end is the exact same thing but its aggregating different liquidity pools. I will have another account for this. There may be liquidity pools that may need to be shut off. Once again, this may need to be programmed or this may be something as simple as having a specific feed turned off. I have to check.

I need to find out a programmer who can convert the EA’s from MT to the C++ scripting language on the aggregator front end for both the 250K and the 50K solution.
If there is anybody who is qualified and seeking a temporary programming job please contact me