Why you should not give up forex trading?

Sicert

Trader
Mar 31, 2020
Losses are the part of Forex trading and even experienced traders also face loss. So never give up hope and do not leave Forex trading and continue learning and after sometimes you will start to make profit again.

Cooper_01

Trader
Oct 7, 2019
Losses are the part of Forex trading and even experienced traders also face loss. So never give up hope and do not leave Forex trading and continue learning and after sometimes you will start to make profit again.
Well said. Yes we should not leave hope. You never know what tomorrow brings out for you. If you are in losses today, you can be in profits tomorrow.

Sunnelimmune

Trader
Jun 16, 2020
fxctraders.com
It's not yet time to quit, you can only be perfect by doing it one more time, forex trading like any other job that pays your bill takes time before you can be perfect. Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

Last edited:

Uaredaty

Active Trader
Jan 19, 2019
Some traders should quit, others should not. If one is coming with simple idea to make huge money in a very short time, such trader should immediately quit this market. Traders who are ready to devote time and energy in this market, should stay.

Zeenat shein

Banned
Apr 11, 2020
In conclusion, you should never give up on your Forex trading career, because the Forex market is like no other financial market and provides a great deal of potentially profitable opportunities on a daily basis. Anyone can get rich trading currencies; you just have to put your mind to it.

Zalea

Sep 15, 2020
One of the main reasons why people should not give up the Forex market because unlike other types of trading, forex trading is widely accessible. There are many benefits of trading Forex, which include convenient market hours, high liquidity, and the ability to trade on margin. people decide to trade forex is the fact that forex benefit, considered the largest financial market in the world, is full of opportunities.

Dutchy86

Trader
Sep 27, 2020
I’ve definitely lost a bit trying trading but feel I’m getting better and playing with money that I can afford to lose and learn from

hk_09

Banned
Oct 30, 2020
I’ve definitely lost a bit trying trading but feel I’m getting better and playing with money that I can afford to lose and learn from
You are on the right track, do not give up so easily. As you said, with time you'll gradually become a well-versed trader and success will become easier to achieve. Just do not leave practicing and research.

Fritz Fabiano

Jan 7, 2021
I think quiting is the least one can do, not just if you're into forex trading, but otherwise too. It is better that one focuses on excelling the field rather than leaving it

e_abrams

Active Trader
Dec 11, 2020
I actually think that if you think trading is not for you, do give up. There is no shame in having self-awareness and knowing your limits and preferences.

danielbro

Trader
Nov 26, 2020
Forex trading is like any other skill, they are hard to understand, painful to grasp the concept, but once practiced and taken with time to consideration, thing will be looking much easier and you would look on back being glad that you never gave up.

• 👍
Reactions: Fritz Fabiano

Profl_

Feb 18, 2021
I actually think that if you think trading is not for you, do give up. There is no shame in having self-awareness and knowing your limits and preferences.
Agreed, pointlessly carrying on with something that is not meant for you, I see no good in that as well. Yes, traders should give it a good try, not that leave this market after the very first loss that they incur. It is better that one patiently tries for some time if possible, and then can decide if he wants to carry on or not.

forexking

Feb 15, 2021
It’s true that forex trading is hard to learn and that’s why many people, after facing some losses, decide to quit the market. But once you are able to have proper in-depth knowledge about the market, you won't be thinking of quitting the market.