Why you should not give up forex trading?

Discussion in 'General Forex Discussion' started by Rambo35, Jul 28, 2014.

1. Ann

Ann Active Trader

I do not want to give up trading because I get a profit from this. If I had a loss, maybe I would have refused. Trading is interesting to me, it is not just a hobby, but also leisure. I like to participate in trading contests, get emotions from successful trades.

2. Helloyees

Helloyees Trader

Why ? Because sooner or later you will get profitable from it, for at least a bit for example. And you really can't go without some losses along the way, but it really should be located everywhere else. Please continue to do what you are doing.

3. 37riched

37riched Trader

Those who quit trading do so because they were never real traders in the first place. Losses are there to build us and make us learn. If you feel that you need a learning break, you can quit briefly and recollect and then come back, rather than quitting completely

4. Ary Barroso

Ary Barroso Active Trader

Well said; but we should select our broker so carefully! Because, market make brokers don’t allowing withdrawal; in this case regulated brokers are secure!

5. Jason Martin

Jason Martin Newbie

Giving up is a personal choice. We can not tell anyone that you should not give up forex trading. People have different capabilities, different choices. It is not that everyone will feel comfortable with trading. Trading is a mind game. Not everyone can handle it. He may be good it anything else. So we should work that suits our psychology. If you think trading is not for you, do not do it.

6. Adam Jackson

Adam Jackson Trader

Traders can have some definite thinking level that why I am counting losses if I can get better opportunities outside the forex. Well, we can’t expect that everyone will think in the same way we are thinking. Some traders usually quit in the midst of their trading journey. However, yes, I prefer to stick with something at least for a reasonable period until I am getting into it in positive manner and in right direction.

7. mandy828

mandy828 Newbie

Initially many traders lose because of lack of knowledge and accurate money management plan. 90-95% of traders don’t have the clarity so it is advisable to them that they can start with the DEMO accounts to actually understand the platform and leave emotions aside while trading and manage the risk accordingly.

8. Pets009

Pets009 Trader

Everyone who is into trading is often stuck in a dilemma as to whether he should stop trading specifically while trading forex because of a number of risks associated with the same.
    However , i feel you should not give up forex trading because it provides great opportunities for the investors to increase their returns manifold.
    • The forex trading offers great liquidity to market instruments plus the benefit of leverage.
    • So, Due to some consistent losses in forex market one should not think of giving up the same, as you are not alone.
    • Everyone in forex trading lose money. But , people gain as well .
    • You just need some patience for your returns to increase the way you want them to .
    • Another important thing that you must remember is that trading can be fun only if you are constantly updated about the market trends . A sound knowledge base can help you achieve your ultimate objective of investing.

9. Sarn642

Sarn642 Trader

You shouldn't give up because trading takes time and money to master it and not everything and everyone is successfull from the start, so please keep that all in mind anyway. How do you plan to go with that route ? It's all up to you.

Pets009 likes this.
  10. Nikolas84

Nikolas84 Trader

Most people who give up on Forex trading have false expectations for quick and easy money. They are often mislead by some over-promising advertisement or from a YouTube clip saying that making millions in Forex is easy. Watching such fake information is detrimental, especially for newbie traders who don't know what to expect. I've been in this business for 10 years and I never quit, exactly because I set my expectations early on and I never felt guilty or desperate if things doesn't work as planned. I love the trading game and I am trading in first place because of that passion to macroeconomics and behavioral finance and only on second place for the monetary income. If it was the other way around I should have give up many years ago.

11. pippin

pippin Newbie

Can you recommend any promising trading strategies to test or invest in their improvement? I can't find something which I can believe in (in its potential).