How did you finally become profitable in forex?

fitz forex

Trader
Aug 19, 2019
www.fitzforex.com
Hi guys, I'm new in this forum.. I just want to ask what did you guys did to finally become profitable with your trading? It seems really hard to me.. But I cant just give up..

Ray316

Trader
Aug 27, 2019
the5ers.com
It is hard, but the biggest change I had to make was learning how to create my plan, tweak it as I needed to in order to make it more successful and how to stick by it, NO MATTER WHAT!

It is not a guarantee for success, but I can assure you that without a plan - you'll just throw away money.

That's what turned things around for me - a solid plan (and time, lots of time).

• 👍
Reactions: SymphonyTrading

johnbrown_01

Aug 7, 2019
Ask yourself why you’re losing again and again, the major issue comes to mental behavior which forces to change the route of trading plan. Second important tip is to have risk management control your trading.
You don’t have to give up but short break is helpful. Wish you best for upcoming days.

• 👍
Reactions: SymphonyTrading
Hi guys, I'm new in this forum.. I just want to ask what did you guys did to finally become profitable with your trading? It seems really hard to me.. But I cant just give up..

There are no profitable traders in forex, just deluded people. I gave up forex 5 years ago.

SymphonyTrading

Active Trader
Sep 9, 2019
Yes, a trading plan and good risk money management will keep you in the game but, I'm new to forex and need to educate myself with this market/animal before I do anything.

Yes, a trading plan and good risk money management will keep you in the game but, I'm new to forex and need to educate myself with this market/animal before I do anything.

new traders can not make trading plans for profitable trading , cause they do not know "WHAT TO PUT IN A TRADING PLAN"

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
//-----

hey fitz..... without a doubt, three things have helped me the most.......

first would be learning to code.....

second would be in learning to trust signals that are trustworthy......

third would be learning to take a loss without regret.....h

johnbrown_01

Aug 7, 2019
Practicing hard on demo and gaining every bit of knowledge that I could about forex. That is how I mastered this field. So try and focus on practice and research, do not give up.

REB_FX

Trader
Feb 8, 2019
Getting my mindset right, and not trading emotionally was a key moment, obviously you need an edge in the market to trade and that can be frustrating and take time.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Getting my mindset right, and not trading emotionally was a key moment, obviously you need an edge in the market to trade and that can be frustrating and take time.

I am sure; you have a long term trading experience and this is why; now you know the tricks on controlling emotions & greed! Congratulants!

larry_009

Trader
Jul 9, 2019
Nobody can master this field easily mate. Focus on how the markets work, stay strong on the research part and most importantly, be a disciplined trader. Hope this helps.

Deara11

Trader
Apr 12, 2019
I did try a lot of times and finally it give me something, it wasn't much more like few hundreds per month and that's really it, but you really should be prepared to make something out of it. See my point ? I do not really see from where we are going to.