QQE Indicator

Nov 27, 2014
malaysia
Hai enivid nice to see you of your QQE indicator I at most know that the risk trade because im new and do not know about trading..i need it help some indicator to me hopely enivid can I I used QQE indicator with amount start trade just Usd5.that why I need it some indicator to me..glad see you here

If a have please send ex4 download indicator QQE indicator to weoddien@yahoo.com.my email help

MrIvanGold

Trader
Apr 12, 2019
Hey my friend, thanks for the indicator! Trying to trade with it!
Have a question here:
Why is is behaving like this on many forex pairs?
upload_2019-4-12_7-0-38.png

butama

Trader
Mar 22, 2019
I've been testing this - Lyapunov_HP.mq5 set to 14 as zero line cross as an trade exit indi. I overlayed it into the QQE indi window both on the default settings to create a trade entry signal when crossing the Slow MA, and, an exit signal when recrossing the Fast MA. I've not the time at the moment to rigorously test right now (I'm moving house), but it looks most interesting. This on the Daily Chart. Second opinions are always appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited:
  • 👍
Reactions: Enivid

Zuki

Trader
Jul 28, 2021
Good day . Can you turn the QQE indicator into an Arrow indicator?

When fast line cross above slow line a blue up arrow appears when the bar/Candlestick close .

When fast line cross below slow line a red doen Arrow appears when the bar/Candlestick close.

Have notifications and push notifications feature that is sent to mobile .

Have a MTF feature.

Plus could develop a dashboard also.

Zuki

Trader
Jul 28, 2021
The QQE indicator is good for entry and trade signal .

1) Wave_Arrows_Alerts Indicator
2) Heiken ashi smoothed indicator
3) AMA indicator *
4) QQE indicator (can turn into an arrow indicator?)
5) Stochastic Indicator (period 8:3:3.. level 80,50,20)
6) Momentum indicator(period 10 .. level 100)

Buy trade setup

Wave_Arrows_Alerts Indicator form a horizontal wave line below price , Heiken ashi Candlestick turn green and QQE indicator fast line cross
above slow line (blue up arrow appears)

Stochastic indicator above 50 level and momentum above 100 level Enter buy .

Or set buy order at previous close price .

Stop loss below the Wave_Arrows_Alerts Indicator candle low. Or below the last Heiken ashi orange candle low.

Take profit using ATR

Sell trade setup

Wave_Arrows_Alerts Indicator form a horizontal wave line above current market price , Heiken ashi Candlestick turn Orange and QQE indicator fast line cross Below slow line (red down arrow appears)

Stochastic indicator lines cross below 50 level and momentum line cross below 100 level Enter Sell .

Or set Sell order at previous close price .

Stop loss above the Wave_Arrows_Alerts Indicator candle High. Or Above the last Heiken ashi green candle high.

Take profit using ATR

Just know market structure and demand and Supply zones.

Last edited:

Zuki

Trader
Jul 28, 2021
Version 1.02 released for push notification alerts.
I see in code "the signal for buy is when blue line crosses level 50 from below after crossing the yellow line from below ."

The signal for sell is when blue line crosses level 50 from above after crossing the yellow line from above."

Can you update alert features to add additional
Alert options
1) when fast line cross above slow line. Where notification display the crossover direction.

2) when fast line cross below slow line where notifications display the crossover direction.

Have option to turn on/off each alert feature .

With this notifications sequence you can identify breakout and trend start and trend continuation.

As the first entry alert signal would come from the breakout early entry when the lines crossover . Coming from Oversold and overbought levels.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Good day . Can you turn the QQE indicator into an Arrow indicator?

When fast line cross above slow line a blue up arrow appears when the bar/Candlestick close .

When fast line cross below slow line a red doen Arrow appears when the bar/Candlestick close.

Have notifications and push notifications feature that is sent to mobile .

Have a MTF feature.

Plus could develop a dashboard also.
I will consider adding that in the next version of the indicator.

• 👍
Reactions: Zuki