Why trade in demo not feel any risk??

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
I will tell you more, an experienced trader and on a live trading account forgets about the risk. Therefore, traders need a risk Manager-a program or another person.
How good traders can forget on risk reward ratio? Even I see, pro traders are more serious on risk management issue.

DT77

Active Trader
Feb 24, 2019
Because when you're learning you want to make your mistakes with demo money and not real money. Believe me, you will make mistakes....

37riched

Active Trader
Dec 26, 2018
Traders don't feel risk on their money when using a demo account because they use virtual money to trade. This is why newbies are advised to start the trade on demo accounts to learn how it works without feeling the pinch. If you want to learn with a bit of risk involved, try mini or cent accounts and you'll feel the risk, though you'll not lose so much as in real trader account

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Traders don't feel risk on their money when using a demo account because they use virtual money to trade. This is why newbies are advised to start the trade on demo accounts to learn how it works without feeling the pinch. If you want to learn with a bit of risk involved, try mini or cent accounts and you'll feel the risk, though you'll not lose so much as in real trader account

It’s true; but using a small amount in demo maybe a good option, as I see, big amount of demo doesn’t help much.

Ann

Active Trader
Mar 4, 2018
How good traders can forget on risk reward ratio? Even I see, pro traders are more serious on risk management issue.
I did not mean the risk reward ratio, but the relation to the money on the trading account. An experienced trader forgets that this is money. For him, it's just a squiggle in the terminal. Therefore, he is not subject to fear and greed.

• 👍
Reactions: Ulacan

Ulacan

Trader
Feb 21, 2019
You can't feel any risk when trading on demo because you aren't using your money. Demo money is virtual money, so you stand to lose nothing. That is why some strategies will work for you on demo but won't work in a real account. I you want to feel the risk, you can try a mini account. You'll feel the risk but lose little as compared to the official real account

Feb 27, 2019
Texas
The human brain first thinks about its things, and we do not send it to our brain during the demo trading that it is my money, so we are indifferent about it.

• 👍
Reactions: REB_FX

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
The human brain first thinks about its things, and we do not send it to our brain during the demo trading that it is my money, so we are indifferent about it.

That’s the general case; but till now there have few traders who are very serious on demo; and surely they will enjoy the journey of live trading.

ghosttrader

Trader
Mar 13, 2019
gtrader.eu
Clearly because you don't risk with your actual money.. I think in order to become a better trader you need to take responsibility for the mistakes leading to losses and when your own money is on the line, you will do that.

• 👍

REB_FX

Trader
Feb 8, 2019
Clearly because you don't risk with your actual money.. I think in order to become a better trader you need to take responsibility for the mistakes leading to losses and when your own money is on the line, you will do that.

I concur with this, no emotions attached to virtual money.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
I concur with this, no emotions attached to virtual money.

Maybe it’s true; but if new traders take the demo as serious as much possible; then definitely demo practice with help to learn Forex. On the other hand, cent type live account is a good alternative.

• 👍

REB_FX

Trader
Feb 8, 2019
Maybe it’s true; but if new traders take the demo as serious as much possible; then definitely demo practice with help to learn Forex. On the other hand, cent type live account is a good alternative.
Demo certainly has a role to play for new traders.
But all too often I hear people say i was winning on demo, but keep losing money when I go live. They don't account for how important their emotions and trading mindset are.

Dictorsto

Trader
Dec 23, 2018
There is huge difference between demo and real account and it is not technical but psychological. In demo account trader does not have any feeling that he will lose his actual money, so he does not care much. Loss deal on real account hurts a lot

• 👍

REB_FX

Trader
Feb 8, 2019
A cent account is the best way to start mastering the emotions of live trading and acquiring the correct mindset.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
A cent account is the best way to start mastering the emotions of live trading and acquiring the correct mindset.

No doubt; cent account is useful; even I see a number of traders are using this trading account in their early stage of trading.

• 👍

Helloyees

Trader
Mar 8, 2019
I would feel the risk for example anyway. Cause imagine if you are loosing with demo acount sometime than what can be that with real money ? Do you see my point here ? So yes emotions are still here presented with all that, just not that much maybe.