Did you earn from Forex?

Michelle Yeoh

Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Well, I have been doing Forex trading since 2011! Honestly, in the first 2 years, I struggled a lot as like others new traders! But right now I am making quite a decent monthly income here! By the way, I am not trading with a particular monthly target!

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
we earn some we loose some, some stay and many leave, thats been the trend for years, only a few cling on for whats left of it haha but seriously yes, we do earn and thats why we are still here.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
we earn some we loose some, some stay and many leave, thats been the trend for years, only a few cling on for whats left of it haha but seriously yes, we do earn and thats why we are still here.

Basically, only pro traders are able to make regular money here! Because, they are with the dimensional trading skill; only basic trading knowledge isn’t enough here.

FrankII

May 6, 2019
Munich
Basically, only pro traders are able to make regular money here! Because, they are with the dimensional trading skill; only basic trading knowledge isn’t enough here.
Yes, but pro traders have only the bigger chance to get profit. Each trader has different periods when earn and lose some funds. Trading and earning follow the same rules as forex market: some movement and it's correction.

Most professors who teach in business schools feel that most technical analysis rules are historic , and are aids for gamblers.Gamblers need a reason to bet , and technical anylysis gives gamblers the reason.

A recent study by finance professors at Massey University in New Zealand examined more than 5,000 technical trading rules to see if they added value. The authors found "no evidence that the profits to the technical trading rules we consider are greater than those that might be expected due to random data variation."

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505123_162-37840656/is-technical-analysis-a-waste-of-time/?tag=mwuser

Most of you will give opinions of why t/a works , you can not provide any evidence or studies because technical anylysis can not be tested , it does not always work , all context can not be applied in testing , emotional trading failures due to t/a failure can't be tested , stress and it's negative influences of t/a can't be back tested.WTF. F O S .

All using TA will lose money , T/A is lagging T/A ,I don't trade forex anymore . I use mathematical formulas to trade.I don't use T/A.

Ann

Active Trader
Mar 4, 2018
Yes, I earned on forex. The first 5 years I just lost money. It began immediately, in the first year. I received a profit, but in the end, once I lost my account with a profit. It lasted 5 years. Then I began to earn. Sometimes I still lose accounts, but I win more and manage to withdraw profits.

Adam Jackson

Trader
Jun 15, 2019
The foreign exchange market, otherwise called FX or Forex trading, is one the most quick paced, dynamic markets on the planet. Customarily, colossal worldwide monetary organizations, national banks, multifaceted investments, and the super-rich ruled the Forex trading market. The majority of this changed with the landing of the web. Presently there are no hindrances keeping anybody from Forex trading. and I am also earning good amount of money, thereby I usually encourage people to come here.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
The foreign exchange market, otherwise called FX or Forex trading, is one the most quick paced, dynamic markets on the planet. Customarily, colossal worldwide monetary organizations, national banks, multifaceted investments, and the super-rich ruled the Forex trading market. The majority of this changed with the landing of the web. Presently there are no hindrances keeping anybody from Forex trading. and I am also earning good amount of money, thereby I usually encourage people to come here.

That’s really great! I hope you are earning here in a regular basis! In addition, I am sure you worked hard in your early stage to improve your trading skill; isn’t?

mandy828

Jul 9, 2019
I have not earned much till now as I am new to trading. It is like an additional income for me and slowly grasping the trading knowledge to become a full time trader one day.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
I have not earned much till now as I am new to trading. It is like an additional income for me and slowly grasping the trading knowledge to become a full time trader one day.

Since you are a new trader then you should focus on learning instead of earning!

Baazex

Trader
Oct 28, 2019
Remember your success depends on you as much you will learn and experience that much you can earn, you must have a foul free strategy you can study and monitor the market talk to your broker openly and than make a plan , Risk management is the other thing you have to be master to earn in trading simply learn money management and risk management forex is profitable business.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Remember your success depends on you as much you will learn and experience that much you can earn, you must have a foul free strategy you can study and monitor the market talk to your broker openly and than make a plan , Risk management is the other thing you have to be master to earn in trading simply learn money management and risk management forex is profitable business.
It’s true; Forex is all about traders trading skill. On the other hand, risk management plan is very vital; no way to avoid!

Baazex

Trader
Oct 28, 2019
We as forex traders believe that traders should start small and grow accounts as their skill improves, we cannot ignore trend following trading breakouts can be a great way of maximizing potential gains. Breakout trades are often used with larger risk.Strategies will help you if you only have a pittance to trade.

TFA

Trader
Jan 23, 2020
i guess you have to work your way up... learning though experience and trade management