Zulutrade?

dixieadd

Trader
Oct 10, 2011
I used the new ranking and am testing Forex C, Vipro and High Pro...read also in other forums that these signals are the must to follow now...:cool:

vinacz

Active Trader
Feb 23, 2010
Czech Republic
zulutrade has made a significant change that will have a HUGE impact on provider's trading! Providers will only get paid for months that are in profit!
Here is zulutrade's email:

"ZuluTrade changes again!

As part of our continuous effort to increase the quality of ZuluTrade's Signal Providers and provide better strategies for your investment, a new rule has been imposed:

Signal Providers will not be compensated if a month is negative in pnl.

So from now on, rebates earned during a month with a negative overall Monthly PnL will not be paid out to Signal Providers. To see a detailed description of the new compensation scheme please visit our Signal Provider's Guide."

11Sofiafx

Trader
Sep 20, 2011
one more extra hour on Friday extended trading ;)) :cool:

Guys how is your portfolio pipping? I managed to get my Christmas extra shopping cash:rolleyes:

11Sofiafx

Trader
Sep 20, 2011
New year, new luck, new pips and graphs from the zulutrade;) signals are better trading and features like backtesting and graphs are waay much improved.:D:D
p.s. the backtest is an amazing tool, for those who has not yet, check it out ;)

11Sofiafx

Trader
Sep 20, 2011
well it is not going that welll...seriously dunno what's going on ...I must be doing smth wrong ..btw was looking at your signals in the other posts..intersting strategy you got there.........

YES

Trader
Sep 2, 2011
England
well it is not going that welll...seriously dunno what's going on ...I must be doing smth wrong ..btw was looking at your signals in the other posts..intersting strategy you got there.........

I've heard other people saying this kind of thing over on the FXFatcat. I'm wondering whether you are analysing the signal providers properly. Check out this post, it could help you, it's about steps you should take while selecting a signal provider.

YES

Trader
Sep 2, 2011
England
What do you guys think is the best broker to use in Zulutrade in terms of having the lowest slippage possible. I'm with Alpari at the mo and I'm experiencing slippage.

YES

Trader
Sep 2, 2011
England
So why was it that the best (well, supposed best anyway) signal provider crashed so dramatically, what was the problem?

And what are these new commission rules, I can't find information about them?

gorban

Banned
Oct 12, 2011
i guess he stopped.......if he s not bothering to answer anymore ;)
fxdaytrader.......any other decent SP/s to suggest following?

Philip

Trader
Jan 8, 2013
Zulu trade is linked the break between expensive information in money markets and trade execution, by converting the opinion of expert and brilliant traders globally to an executed trade rapidly and automatically in your account. Zulu trade gets together expert traders from all over the world to share their trade recommendations with you at no cost.

YES

Trader
Sep 2, 2011
England
What traders are you guys following at the moment? Any good ones? I've not had the best success of recent in my own trading and want to get back to Zulu.

humon5896

Confirmed ZuluTrade Representative
Jun 14, 2013
Frankly, investinfx, I am not very much impressed with your trading. You need to do a lot of other hard work, before you start advertising your signal.

Jun 19, 2013
www.investinfx.com
Frankly, investinfx, I am not very much impressed with your trading. You need to do a lot of other hard work, before you start advertising your signal.
I don't want to impress anyone 4 weeks after starting to publish trades. Many signal providers at Zulutrade trade with dangerous methods like grids, martingales or scalping allowing them to reach high rankings and followers but they fail after some months / one year. I just want to offer serious and profitable trading with a Calmar ratio higher than 3 during many years.

Last edited:

humon5896

Confirmed ZuluTrade Representative
Jun 14, 2013
Cool Cool! Let's see how your trading will reveal and then we can discuss it further. Afterall time always shows and there is no better judgement than the past performance!