Yadix: is it scam?

tzawolf

Trader
Sep 25, 2013
Yadix is good broker

Yadix is good broker! Very good support and trade conditions.

never had issue with slow execution, spread very stable (in news increase which is ok and normal)

Promotions is based on rebate logic - when you trade you get cash, it is simple and suits me much.

samiPro

Trader
Oct 10, 2013
They just increased their rebate on classic account, now offer $2- $5 per lot (depend on your trade volume) and also giving iPhone 5s welcome gift based on lots traded over 3 months.

I've been with them for 4 months, trade on pro account with their VPS - execution is fastest i've seen, accurate fills on SL and TP which is important for my EA.

youyou

Trader
Oct 7, 2013
Hello,

What's news about of Yadix ? It's a good broker ? Withdraw no problem ?

Yadix is regulated in FSC and BIV British virigni island have know you about to BIV ?

Thank's you

RanAli

Trader
Sep 8, 2014
Best Swap Free account

I think Yadix has brilliant swap free accounts.

I used to have problem with brokers charging storage, reducing leverage and charge extra spread on Islamic accounts. But with Yadix Broker, they offer same conditions as all accounts and no extra charges, and you can trade for rebates and bonuses too.

I leave orders open for 1-4 weeks so swap free account is important for me and saves me money.

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
I think Yadix has brilliant swap free accounts.

I used to have problem with brokers charging storage, reducing leverage and charge extra spread on Islamic accounts. But with Yadix Broker, they offer same conditions as all accounts and no extra charges, and you can trade for rebates and bonuses too.

I leave orders open for 1-4 weeks so swap free account is important for me and saves me money.

does Yadix charge either spread or comission along with that swap free account?

RanAli

Trader
Sep 8, 2014
Swap Free

does Yadix charge either spread or comission along with that swap free account?

hello garena, no exactly same, no charges, extra spread, bonus and rebates also available. No difference in leverage.

Just a very good service.

SolomoNo9

Jan 14, 2016
Hi,

I've been trading using some high frequency scalping systems for a few years, but keep running into execution issues or profit making restrictions with many brokers like stop limits, spread widening and very bad slippage with many well known brokers.

I've researched many brokers and recently I found a broker called Yadix that is very clearly targeting Expert Advisor traders. They are promoting no trading restrictions and very attractive conditions. After a few chats asking the usual questions regarding scalping (market distances, execution speeds and spreads etc) I was convinced to try a small deposit on the Scalper account.

The spread first of all is excellent, they are competing easily with the big brokers, the execution is fast, I didn't experience any hanging trades and are filled in milliseconds, I put this down to the technology. there is some small slippage which is natural but just as much positive improvements than negative so it's pretty balanced.

As I have built the account from 1000 to 1500 over a few days and there are positive reviews about Scalping at Yadix, I will increase the account and update with progress.

• 👍
Reactions: 12Rounds

MdJamalMolla

Master Trader
Jul 17, 2014
Bangladesh
Honestly never heard of this company too much, I believe one needs to go with broker that’s reliable and have market reputation, but I don’t see this company having either of that, so will difficult to work with this broker unless, of course we get freebies which I don’t think anyone will say no to.

GazFx

Banned
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
www.youtube.com
Overall Rating:
red_star_full.png
red_star_full.png
red_star_full.png
red_star_empty.png
red_star_empty.png
(3.091)
Total Reviews: 25
Last Updated: 2016-04-19
Description:
Yadix is a forex broker. Yadix offers the MetaTrader 4 and MT Mobile forex trading top platforms. Yadix.com offers over 30 currency pairs, metals, oils, and indices for your personal investment and trading options.

Special Notes:
Now a whitelabel of Gallant Capital Markets/GCMFX

NOTICE: The FPA received a complaint from a trader who claimed to be using the FPA's Forex News Gun software with Yadix. The trader reported his trades were cancelled on the basis of being abusive.

January 2016 Update: Yadix has issued a press release saying that their Scalper type accounts now accept EAs, Forex News Gun, and similar software. CLICK HERE to verify.

When questioned why the trader who complained about having Forex News Gun Trades cancelled was not reimbursed, Yadix's representative replied...

"...we are not in a position to reveal those reasons (due to confidentiality agreements), further we have committed to disclose the outcome of the arbitration process once completed."

The FPA would like to note that the arbitration process Yadix asks clients to adhere to requires the client filing an arbitration complaint to pay some significant fees. Reaching the point of the first hearing will cost a minimum of $1550.

CAUTION: There are now two FPA Traders Court guilty verdicts against Yadix. The FPA recommends an extremely high level of caution dealing with this company unless these issues can be resolved.

Last edited by a moderator:

SolomoNo9

Jan 14, 2016
I found this instant rebate program from Yadix very interesting.

From reading the site they say the following:

All trades, profit and loss will count for rebates, Rebates are credited automatically and instantly to the MT4 as soon as the order is closed and there is no limit to the amount of rebate to earn, more volumes equals higher rebate it seems.

I know that there are rebate sites offering such deals I am trying to figure out whether the rebate direct from the broker is more in value and more in reliability than going through a rebate site.If anyone can help me I'd be very grateful.

BTW the rebate levels are according to account type: $2 pip on ECN, $3 on Classic, $10 on the rebate account and $12 on Super Rebate account

I am going to start on classic account of $3 and add updates to this post.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
forex peace army will base their findings on what traders provide, a simple glimps at other sections of the forum will tell you what brokers actually go through, let it be misleading issues or legit ones its easily found, I personally trust forex peace army findings. though yadix is a functional broker, but there are unsolved issues and its up to the broker on how he deals with it. never the less im not here to judge since i have not traded them anyway, the same goes to other brokers like ironfx, where the trouble was clear and early at the forexpeacearmy forums, which many traders were able to avoid, etc.

Lukas Schmidt

Trader
Jun 27, 2016
Overall Rating:
red_star_full.png
red_star_full.png
red_star_full.png
red_star_empty.png
red_star_empty.png
(3.091)
Total Reviews: 25
Last Updated: 2016-04-19
Description:
Yadix is a forex broker. Yadix offers the MetaTrader 4 and MT Mobile forex trading top platforms. Yadix.com offers over 30 currency pairs, metals, oils, and indices for your personal investment and trading options.

Special Notes:
Now a whitelabel of Gallant Capital Markets/GCMFX

NOTICE: The FPA received a complaint from a trader who claimed to be using the FPA's Forex News Gun software with Yadix. The trader reported his trades were cancelled on the basis of being abusive.

January 2016 Update: Yadix has issued a press release saying that their Scalper type accounts now accept EAs, Forex News Gun, and similar software. CLICK HERE to verify.

When questioned why the trader who complained about having Forex News Gun Trades cancelled was not reimbursed, Yadix's representative replied...

"...we are not in a position to reveal those reasons (due to confidentiality agreements), further we have committed to disclose the outcome of the arbitration process once completed."

The FPA would like to note that the arbitration process Yadix asks clients to adhere to requires the client filing an arbitration complaint to pay some significant fees. Reaching the point of the first hearing will cost a minimum of $1550.

CAUTION: There are now two FPA Traders Court guilty verdicts against Yadix. The FPA recommends an extremely high level of caution dealing with this company unless these issues can be resolved.

Ouch... they dont sound very stp to me!!

SolomoNo9

Jan 14, 2016
Ouch... they dont sound very stp to me!!
I always found no issue with them, pay withdrawals within a few hours, even when the profits have exceeded much more than deposit sums. For me I don't trust any site that has commercial interests at heart and there is never smoke without fire. I'll be honest, I did consider stopping when I read that thread, however, I do see one response from Yadix that invites those traders to start the legal proceedings and committed to disclosing full details once the case was ruled on which for me gave confidence.

If the details of those traders were accurate, and I felt that so much money was taken from me incorrectly, I would definitely take legal action, which leads to the question, why didn't these traders do that if they are so certain???There is no online forum or site that can claim to be a court or act as a court so why does everyone take this as the truth? very suspicious if you ask me!

GazFx

Banned
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
www.youtube.com
If you do a Google search for IFSC/60/324/TS/15, which is the license number quoted by Yadix, you will find TFX Markets, IV Brokers, and an unknown selling options scalping software, all using the very same IFSC/60/324/TS/15 license number. Yadix does not hold the license. The license is held by Quantix Financial Services Limited of which Yadix states that it is a brand, and yet Yadix quotes: "The Yadix brand is authorised and regulated by the International Financial Services Commission (“IFSC”) with license number IFSC/60/324/TS/15.", which is a bit misleading.

A search for Quantix Financial Services Limited at IFSC Belize produces the following:
Email: support@superforex.com Web: www.superforex.com 40. Lexington Global Markets Limited 16 Hutson Street, Suite 304, BELIZE CITY, Belize, C. A. Tel: 501-223-6910 Fax: 22-223-6623 Email: lexingtonglobal@gmail.com 41. Quantix Financial Services Ltd. No. 35 New Road, P. O. Box 1708 BELIZE CITY, Belize C. A. Tel: 223-6910 Fax: 223-6623 Email: info.quantix@gmail.com 42. BenchMark Finance Ltd. No. 1 Mapp Street, Belize City, Belize C.A.

My questions to SolomoNo9 are these: Which organisation would you take legal action against? What compensation is available and enforced by IFSC? Does the IFSC consider legal claims made by clients outside of Belize to fall within the Belize legal jurisdiction? If you were to take legal action, and if you were successful, is your claim enforceable?

To be regulated is one thing. To be meaningful is something entirely different. If regulation is unable, or unwilling, to support broker-client claims, then regulation means absolutely nothing.