News Trading

goodarras

Nov 16, 2015
I am trading news, taking feeds from news providers and triggering at Yadix, execution works well for this strategy and filling is good.

The low spreads means profit is greater.

Damiri

Trader
Oct 6, 2015
I am trading news, taking feeds from news providers and triggering at Yadix, execution works well for this strategy and filling is good.

never tried them, even now they are aggresively to market their broker- yadix - to my country
even they are add fasapay as they payment methode
rather new for trades from my country

i will watch yadix carefully and test it after 6 months

i sometimes do news trade with Tickmill, because they are not freezing their platform or make it lag, delay any orders, etc like some market makers do
slipage is normal for a news trader, because markets is too volatile when news announced. but as long as Tickmill not cancel my profits, and i am still can close my deals. it is no problems

jerry

Jul 19, 2015

You can check Fundmetal and Technical Analaysis sections of this forum, there are many brokers providing analysis there. If they have same prediction, higher chance the market could move as they analyze and it's our chance to improve profit.

Damiri

Trader
Oct 6, 2015
News trading = Fundametal analysis (not technical). I have checked the Fundametal section and these are what you should keep tracking for news trading, others focus to TA too much.
http://www.earnforex.com/forum/threads/market-analysis-by-vistabrokers.18699/page-22
http://www.earnforex.com/forum/threads/daily-market-analysis-by-vinson-financials.20055/page-5
maybe we must change the term "News Trading" with spike trading because trades making profit from news spike when news announced.
some people say, it is the most easiest way to trade.
but it is?

ijak8510

Trader
Sep 29, 2015
maybe we must change the term "News Trading" with spike trading because trades making profit from news spike when news announced.
some people say, it is the most easiest way to trade.
but it is?
not really, you can still making some loses if you do this news trading, sometimes news are not moving straight ,price will went up and then went down vice versa, making this technique have higher risk,
if you wanna practicing this news trading technique better you use it and test it with demo account or no deposit bonus offer
some of good offers are octafx with their $5 no deposit bonus offers and Tickmill with their $30 offer

Steve Lock

Master Trader
Feb 28, 2015
not really, you can still making some loses if you do this news trading, sometimes news are not moving straight ,price will went up and then went down vice versa, making this technique have higher risk,
if you wanna practicing this news trading technique better you use it and test it with demo account or no deposit bonus offer
some of good offers are octafx with their $5 no deposit bonus offers and Tickmill with their $30 offer
But first you should make sure than these brokers allow to trade on news and don't have issues with trading platforms during news. In my experience Freshforex didin't make any problems with trading on news time.

ijak8510

Trader
Sep 29, 2015
But first you should make sure than these brokers allow to trade on news and don't have issues with trading platforms during news. In my experience Freshforex didin't make any problems with trading on news time.
yes i agree. with Tickmill i never facing any problems when i trade the news. because they do not have any trading restrictions and allow any kind of strategies. including HFT and latency arbitrage

• 👍
Reactions: Steve Lock

traderpool

Trader
Feb 16, 2016
yes i agree. with Tickmill i never facing any problems when i trade the news. because they do not have any trading restrictions and allow any kind of strategies. including HFT and latency arbitrage
i sometimes trade the news with forexmart, and to be honest,this is strategy allowed to execute if you trade with forexmart. combine with their fixed spreads, with forexmart, we will not experience any spreads widening which is gave bad advantages for trader

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
Anyone here has trading history + ss in news with no spike, widen spread or delay in execution? Any broker is welcome.