Yadix Order Execution And Pricing

AhmFX22

May 4, 2015
I have been trading with the scalper ea with Yadix for many months now and get very good executions, I am happy with the spreads on the majors.

I want to learn if the ECN commissions can be found lower, I understand that the STP and ECN brokers make money on the commission and spread, not like a dealing desk that makes money on clients losses, but is it realistic to get a cheaper true ecn commission that 0.7 pips?

• 👍
Reactions: goodarras

Yadix Broker

Active Trader
Feb 21, 2012
Envid, I think the trader is referring to the ECN commissions on our Pro account. Spreads on EUR/USD we start from 0.0 pips with an average around 0.2 + of course the ECN commission (which is how we generate profit by offering these ECN accounts).

I hope this helps?

orangebear

Trader
Sep 23, 2013
Update on this thread that (might ne interesting or not) :) I have Yadix VIP account, the spread on all majors starting 0 pips, and spread is very tight, I have recorded eurusd, average is 0.11 pip, the ecn commission is 2.50 per 100,000 so only $5 per lot, it means the full cost for one lot eurusd is only $6 (5 commission + 0.1 pip spread)

Have to say execution is unbelievably fast, worth to look if you want low cost and fast execution.