Withdraw speed? Any experiences?

huahua290

Trader
Apr 16, 2012
Hi everyone, my first post here and I hope it can be replied :)

I have been trading forex for almost 3 years by now and I am using FXPro all the time - they were very nice at the beginning but lately things changed so I decided to look for a new broker. However I am quite concerned about the withdraw speed as I might be in need of fast circulation of my funds - FXPro is quite good at this point, from the time they permit your request you just need wait 3 days exactly to see your money back (and the request usually gets permitted in a few minutes at daytime), and that's what I hope from other brokers as well.

So anyone can share some real experience about the withdraw??

Any experience would be sincerely appreciated.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
In my case, direct bank transfer takes anywhere from 3-5 days to show up in my account. I did try the card loading option, much faster but costs a lot..not worth it esp for small amounts.

skyjuice

Trader
Jun 21, 2012
With Liteforex, if i withdraw with CC i can see it about a weeks but if i withdraw with moneybooks i can see it a few hours only. but from that u need to transfer into your bank acc and i will take 1-3 days before i got that money. *depends on your bank and the fees also depended on your bank because lite forex only change you 6cent for withdraw using moneybooks.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Just wish there was a way to get the brokers to pay us through a third party of our choice rather than the ones listed under the payments section. Hope some of the brokers will look into this suggestion..

TheLastBear

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I use PaxForex as my primary broker. They process deposits/withdrawals very fast and I never had a problem with them. My deposits are usually in my account right away and my withdrawals are processed either the same day or the next day at the latest, depending when I requested them.

I use online payment services who offer debit cards as I pay my bills including my rent online. I hope PaxForex will offer a debit card which would eliminate the middleman completely :).

reed

Banned
Jun 5, 2013
I use Profiforex, never had problems withdrawing funds. in fact they offer many methods of funding that one can choose from, and it is processed within hours. Am currently using paypal and i get my money whenever I need it.

rohmatul

Banned
Jun 21, 2013
indonesia
I've many time to make withdraw some profit fund from Lite Forex broker, I've used local withwradwal. It's need 5 hours.. it's very fast and i like it so much.....

Emibluz

Banned
Aug 22, 2013
I think UpFX offers a much more simplified withdrawal process; it is smooth and easy, they don't give you a chance to sweat; honestly you need no patience when dealing with them because they understand patience is too costly for clients to afford in the forex; you wouldn't use it.Their withdrawal process could be through third party using 1cart.com, Paymanity etc. You can also collect your money directly to your account within just a day! It is too simple to be true really- it could be mistaken for fraud because it is too sweet, but that is what Upfx provides- a quick tasty forex not that which takes calendars before your money finally trek all the way from the market to your bank. This is a JET age, and UPfx with the speed of (or better than) a JET takes your deserving money to your account. UPfx are really UP in the withdrawal ease FX ladder.

jlangeles

Trader
Sep 1, 2013
I had a really bad experiences with forex.com (GAINCapital), they charged me the fee like thrice and the money took almost a month to appear in my bank account. Not really good service and no answers why this happened.

tabalo

Confirmed HotForex Representative
Feb 20, 2013
which is the best peyment processor for adding money in forex??

Skrill is best payment processor for Forex trading. Paypal is very strict in Forex industry, that's reason why we don't see Paypal in a lot of brokers.

I'm using Skrill to trade with HotForex and deposit is instantly processed. Conversion rate and withdrawal speed of both Hotforex and Skrill are amazing. You can try :)

jaikkalis

Trader
Sep 1, 2013
I am trading with 1pipfix and never face any kind of problem with the withdrawals even i got my money same day when I made withdrawal

Dmitriy Enrst

Active Trader
Mar 14, 2015
Fresh provides a very good withdrawal. I've been trading with this company for couple years, and average withdrawal time is 10 minutes, as they say on their web-site.

Steve Lock

Master Trader
Feb 28, 2015
Fresh provides a very good withdrawal. I've been trading with this company for couple years, and average withdrawal time is 10 minutes, as they say on their web-site.

I have the similar experience. I have not traded for such a long time with FreshForex, but I haven't had any problems with withdrawal.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
at hotforex it says that the withdrawal will be processed within the day if the request was done before office hours, so usually I get my withdrawal the second day, my choice of third part would be payoneer, coz i just have to withdraw it through ATM with a min fee of 200php aprox 4.2 usd which is not bad really. really convenient.

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
I did try withdraw from several brokers.
Exness: instantly through WebMoney
HotForex: process in 24 hours
RoboForex: held in several days

Fahim

Jul 22, 2015
Cairo
I used*FXpro*untill I found the broker with better conditions and opportunities, I mean*OctaFx. One of the major advantages for me which I found while dealing with them is a very good withdrawal process, better than expected. I have already made withdrawals as I made profits and withdrawals were smooth and fast. Nice done job.*
Actually, I have some questions about their regulation (St.Vincent & Grenadines), but in fact - proof regulation is not a decisive factor, regulation does not protect you against scam. Does anybody here have some experience trading with OctaFX?