Withdraw speed? Any experiences?

danbill

Nov 2, 2015
I don't get it. If a trader prefers wire transfer, why would he care for Skrill or WebMoney?

I meant if a trader know another greater payment method than his current one, e.g I am using bank wire and accidentally I know Skrill can save me a few bucks then I could switch to Skrill.

Shiek

Master Trader
Sep 11, 2014
I meant if a trader know another greater payment method than his current one, e.g I am using bank wire and accidentally I know Skrill can save me a few bucks then I could switch to Skrill.

Actually mate the biggest issue with Bank Wire is the fees while this connects with low investment, so obviously we can’t work with low capital with using of Bank Wire, so that’s why most people prefer Payment processor like Skrill, it is in my view highly reliable, so I don’t worry at all and I love to get quick withdrawal which is also what I get with OctaFX broker with their instant money transactions for all withdrawals and deposit we use.

Steve Lock

Master Trader
Feb 28, 2015
I use profiforex they offer different withdrawal system that are very easy and fast. I prefer the use of bitcoin in their payment options it is very fast and does not carry charges.
What about Neteller? I haven't found this payment system on Profifirex website, it's a pity. I really like this method.

ambitionfx

Active Trader
Jul 1, 2015
The broker I am trading, Vinson Financials, process my withdrawal quite fast, 12-24hours for Skril but it could take several days for bank wire. It's better than my previous experience with RoboForex, very slow.

sammo

Oct 25, 2015
Actually mate the biggest issue with Bank Wire is the fees while this connects with low investment, so obviously we can’t work with low capital with using of Bank Wire, so that’s why most people prefer Payment processor like Skrill, it is in my view highly reliable, so I don’t worry at all and I love to get quick withdrawal which is also what I get with OctaFX broker with their instant money transactions for all withdrawals and deposit we use.

I also hear bank wire charge a lot for transactions but fixed, if the amount is large enough, bank wire could be an economic option for withdrawal.

jerry

Jul 19, 2015
The broker I am trading, Vinson Financials, process my withdrawal quite fast, 12-24hours for Skril but it could take several days for bank wire. It's better than my previous experience with RoboForex, very slow.

RoboForex has many problem with withdraw whilst deposit went very fast without hassle. Maybe too many trader lose all their money and found no chance to withdraw so we don't often see complaints.

ijak8510

Trader
Sep 29, 2015
I also hear bank wire charge a lot for transactions but fixed, if the amount is large enough, bank wire could be an economic option for withdrawal.
really ?just realize after i request withdraw from Tickmill into my skrill account , i read something that intresting, skrill only charged 1% , maximum $10 or 10 EUro or GBP i forgot, and if you have mobile wallets, your transactions fee , might be cheaper than wire.
however, still.. wire transfer is better options if we talking about large amount of money

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
Exness could be a good broker for processing withdrawal speed but their trading conditions is not good as its payment.

ijak8510

Trader
Sep 29, 2015
Exness could be a good broker for processing withdrawal speed but their trading conditions is not good as its payment.
oh yeah?seriously i never trade with them, how long withdrawal processed with Exness, ?are they as fast as my current broker, Tickmill?
and could you explain more about their trading conditions?because i heard they have ECN account and offer same low spreads as Tickmill