AAFX Trading - broker reviews and overview

Ulacan

Trader
Feb 21, 2019
I don’t have that much experience in forex, but not that long ago I came across AAFX trading broker. I had a chance to read the overview and reviews. I read on Quora about the ways to check the broker on reliability. The questions list from different users ended up to be quite long. Approximately I understand what kind of risks are out there if start trading with AAFX Trading. And I’m more interested in how to make a correct estimation of the conditions and to check if they work for you. Should I take into account some specifics of my trading strategy or is it better to concentrate on the main criteria? For example, if the broker doesn’t cause any issues and steadily withdraw the money – then can I ignore better conditions and get less profit, but to be confident in withdrawals any time?

When I was just starting forex - I didn’t really understand what the right way to choose the broker, after I got bad experience – I understood that it is important to scan the broker on the potential scam. And now I try to understand, how to choose the broker with the most relevant conditions. What can be ignored and what is not. Here I can also give an example. Let’s say AAFX trading has 1:2000 leverage, but I don’t know at all how I could use it. Seems like an advantage, but personally I don’t need it. I hope, my explanation is clear enough. I decided to choose a particular broker as I’m checking it right now and understood that it is easier to clarify everything on the real example (as many answers on Quora are very theoretical).

Ulacan

Trader
Feb 21, 2019
I think this sounds logical. I decided with the support team check because I'm not ready yet to open a real account, to trade and withdraw money. Although, probably I will have to. Otherwise it won't be possible to check the broker fully, especially when there are both pros and cons on the internet.
I like the job done by support, they quickly reply in chat on the website. I asked one very tricky question... I was asked to write an e-mail to support as they couldn't answer just right away. I received a reply within a few hours.
I will take time to research more about this broker...

Ulacan

Trader
Feb 21, 2019
I didn’t make a deposit so far, so I’m also curious about the bonus. If they offer proper conditions probably it’s worth to take it. I’ve heard a lot about this bonus, many people consider it as the great advantage of the company.

Jul 22, 2019
Well, it doesn’t surprise me, that you didn’t hear anything. The broker is not one of the well known, it almost doesn’t do any commercial. I think, that from all who are there learned about it either on forums or from some kind of ratings ;)
Yeah makes sense

Jul 22, 2019
I decided that I will be making the minimal first deposit – 100 dollars. I won’t get a bonus for it, because I need to deposit for the first time right away 500 dollars to get it – it’s a little bit too much for me. Better I will deposit more next time and will be sure, that everything is ok and broker withdraw the money. Then I will get the same bonus, 30%, but for the next deposit.
Why this broker?

Ulacan

Trader
Feb 21, 2019
Go ahead, give it a try. I also think, that it’s better to start from the small amount. Write latter on, when you do your first withdrawal, whether everything is ok. If it’s going to be fine, I will also deposit some really money ;)

Deara11

Trader
Apr 12, 2019
Hi everyone! I also just recently learned about AAFX broker. I was lucky enough to visit this forum at the right time. Awesome! Sarn642, I will also wait for the update from you, because as a whole I like the broker. The trading conditions and welcome bonus. Nevertheless I would like to makes sure that it withdraws the profit before I trust him my money…

Ulacan

Trader
Feb 21, 2019
I’ve been on vacation for a few weeks. Now back to work. Did anyone try AAFX withdrawals so far? Sarn642, any updates so far?

Ulacan

Trader
Feb 21, 2019
Thank you so much! Vacations were good but nothing special. Just spend some time with friends from college and visited distant relatives. The weather was nice though, so that’s cool.
Glad to hear all went well with your first withdrawal try. I think I’ll give AAFX a shot too.

Deara11

Trader
Apr 12, 2019
Awesome news, Sarn 642. Sorry to hear that your first live trades didn’t go too well, but let’s admit, +$7 is better than -$7 or even 0 :) However, I’m still in doubts. I’ve heard some brokers tend to create problems with withdrawals only after you really earn some money. So fingers crossed one of you guys can make some money and prove it to be either true or false for AAFX.

Ulacan

Trader
Feb 21, 2019
Deara11, lol fingers crossed, yeah. Has made a deposit today. Demo trading goes so well, so I can’t bare these fake profits any longer. About time to start conquering the world! :D

Ulacan

Trader
Feb 21, 2019
I hesitate to ask but I need to share this with someone. You see, I was doing really well on my demo account and had some expectations that all will remain the same on my live trading account. The problem is that it did not (( First I thought broker is playing tricks with the charts, but I had enough time to investigate charts, compare them to other datafeeds, etc. Looks like problem is in me. Why can’t I trade same with real money?

FoxInMyShirt

Feb 4, 2021
I hesitate to ask but I need to share this with someone. You see, I was doing really well on my demo account and had some expectations that all will remain the same on my live trading account. The problem is that it did not (( First I thought broker is playing tricks with the charts, but I had enough time to investigate charts, compare to other datafeeds, etc. Looks like problem is in me. Why can’t I trade same with real money?
Hey I am having something similar happen on FairForex and I think that some of these brokers may be into some type of market manipulation and will close out trades without my doing or permission. I was watching XAU one morning and I was waiting for signs of a reversal in trend before pulling with a lucky couple cents because It looked like my signs of a buy had been wrong. Moments later sellers had a haymaker drop price way down and the market pulled my trade. I was making the mistake of over leveraging my $100 account. Although my issue is the fact that I saw that this push was welllll over done and wanted it to atleast go up to a couple dollar lose rather than 45. I would've ended up making a lot of money with due diligence but with tricky hands and a bad broker I busted a challenge account. I am not a pro trader I must add I am only an amateur but what better way to test brokers, strategies, and overall knowledge than to challenge yourself. I hope you take my advice by saying that NO unregulated broker can or should ever be trusted and unfortunately Forex.com and Oanda seem like the only real options although they are within the annoying us regulations that hate the poor and make it difficult for many people to open accounts and even limits the leverage a bit but the room for profits are still very high as many 1:400 leverage account truly only see 1:50 leverage rewards and loses due to rigged margins and such. Poor or no regulation is a terrible sign when it comes to trust especially with money.