Which do you prefer? Normal job or Forex?

Lukacs88

Trader
Mar 11, 2020
I would prefer both as well, cause if one does not work out you know you have the other one for support.

Daath

Trader
Apr 5, 2020
In the beginning, as soon as I came across Forex, it was just an interesting hobby for me, during the trading process, I realized that you can make good money from trading, the main thing is not to be greedy and act strictly according to strategy

Jan 27, 2021
It's a very cool thread here, guys! Well, I would like to try to mix my main job and forex. I decided to find a normal job but at the same time, I try to allocate enough time for forex. It's not sooo difficult, but I think someday I will have to make a choice and I don't know which one I will pick but right now it's the best way for me to earn enough money for my living and I really love everything right now.

Jerry_Ken

Trader
Dec 11, 2020
If you think you can make consistent profit from forex so that you can afford your everyday needs then you can quit your job, but if you think you can’t make sufficient money from forex then don’t leave your job also remember forex is a highly unstable market, constant profit comes with a lot of practice.
True, We shouldn't risk our regular source of income for forex altogether.

• 👍
Reactions: Johnsonsarah

vicjon1995

Active Trader
Sep 29, 2020
If you have the knowledge, skills and the discipline you may opt it as a profession. Otherwise stick to your stable pay check and trade when you get the opportunity.

danielbro

Trader
Nov 26, 2020
I actually enjoy my 9-5, but being away from that and focusing on forex trading has given me a fresh approach to my life.

sunar14

Banned
Jan 17, 2021
I think trading complements your primary job, because it offers flexibility, offers you an opportunity 24/5. However it's pretty challenging to make additional stable source of income of this

Dora_WalletInvestor

Active Trader
Aug 17, 2020
I agree that it's best to do both, at least for many people. Some become full-time traders, but that choice should only be made if you are very experienced and have enough capital to work with.

HeavenLeighGill

Active Trader
Aug 5, 2021
I’ve worked in retail before having kids and then switched to Forex trading after because of the flexibility. I prefer Forex much more because of the perks like setting your own hours, no boss, working from home, and so on. However, I think the main downside is that you won’t get a guaranteed paycheck for trading. I would make more money at this point working a full-time job, but my husband works so that works out for me. I would just warn you before quitting your job that you may not make as much money as your job pays for quite a while, so be sure that you can afford to quit. It also takes money to make money, so you’ll need a sizable amount to invest and keep you going.

Jungletrader

Banned
Sep 5, 2019
I do both I work part time and trade .
Maybe one day I will do this FT .
You would still need another income stream just to play it safe