Which do you prefer? Normal job or Forex?

Petez_FX

Active Trader
Aug 13, 2019
I would hands down take Forex before a 9-5 job working for somebody you don't care about. Work on yourself, not for somebody else.

• 👍
Reactions: walpants

abi211gail

Trader
Sep 6, 2019
I know some professional traders who's developing their forex business just fine, and some of them even quit their job. What's not to like to grow your own business? You can arrange your schedule the way you want, and as long as their is internert , you can do your business worldwide.

momo3HC

Active Trader
Feb 16, 2019
I know some professional traders who's developing their forex business just fine, and some of them even quit their job. What's not to like to grow your own business? You can arrange your schedule the way you want, and as long as their is internert , you can do your business worldwide.
That`s good but there will be a lot of hard work, sweat and money till (or if) you achieve it.

• 👍
Reactions: abi211gail

REB_FX

Trader
Feb 8, 2019
I enjoy both, but am lucky to work my regular job part time and like what i do, but when my bank is large enough, my intention is to trade full time.

Deara11

Trader
Apr 12, 2019
Usually forex is more attractive than normal job. It gives you freedom and it CAN be much more profitable than normal day jobs. But Forex can degrade your social relations. You can stay inside house and spend your time by the computer or be outside in an office or a shop and talk to real people and do business with them. It’s the matter of preferences.

georgequayle

Active Trader
Feb 16, 2019
Hi, I opened this thread for the reason that I want to know your views if which one is better? Normal work or Forex? I was thinking of quitting my recent job because I am not happy anymore and my salary is not good. Is Forex enough for our every day lives? I mean if is it better than normal jobs? What do you think? Thanks guys :)
normal job gives a regular income tho

• 👍
Reactions: maroonnumber

Hong Kong Phooey

Active Trader
Aug 16, 2019
Cardiff
There is only Forex, Forex is life... The day i finally quit my job was the best feeling, had worked on two years working full time and self employed trading. The jump was freeing and now mainly invest in rental property and Forex. :)

• 👍
Reactions: walpants

momo3HC

Active Trader
Feb 16, 2019
There is only Forex, Forex is life... The day i finally quit my job was the best feeling, had worked on two years working full time and self employed trading. The jump was freeing and now mainly invest in rental property and Forex. :)
Really happy for you and even a bit jealous. ;)

walpants

Trader
Feb 10, 2019
I would hands down take Forex before a 9-5 job working for somebody you don't care about. Work on yourself, not for somebody else.
me too but i wouldnt just stick to forex i would have as many income streams as possible if i had the time

Feswyn

Trader
Nov 22, 2019
Working on Forex has its pros and cons. On the positive side, Forex allows you to earn remotely. You are no longer tied to the same place and work for yourself. Here you can always find new opportunities, get new knowledge, etc. On the other hand, imagine that now you will have your own business, which requires investments. If you are going to live off money that you get from this source only, you will need a confident start-up capital, which will provide you with an adequate income. In order for you to act like this, and need more knowledge, I do not think that if the monthly income is a few hundred dollars, you will be satisfied with it. First of all, I would make the most accurate plan, which will correspond to your average monthly figures and will allow you to calculate how much you will earn on certain investments.

Stonegrove

Dec 10, 2019
I think you can leave your main job if you have the skills and some idea of Forex trading and how it works, well, or first study this kitchen from the inside, and then make a choice.