Which do you prefer? Normal job or Forex?

SweetPrincess

Trader
May 9, 2017
Hi, I opened this thread for the reason that I want to know your views if which one is better? Normal work or Forex? I was thinking of quitting my recent job because I am not happy anymore and my salary is not good. Is Forex enough for our every day lives? I mean if is it better than normal jobs? What do you think? Thanks guys :)

• 👍
Reactions: ronaldsanders and REB_FX

SweetPrincess

Trader
May 9, 2017
If you're making that much money then I think forex trading can replace your current job. But as for me I'd like to do both, not just so I'd have a fallback if in case the other fails; but that I'd also earn from both. :)
Wow, that is a great idea! I think I will have to let my current job stay and do Forex at the same time. I will just continue to trade and earn better profits! Thanks a lot :)

• 👍
Reactions: forexxtraderr

yuqieric

Trader
Sep 7, 2013
I think you also can refer customers to forex company, just like me, I joined agea company affiliate program and got more than 1000$ commission last money. it's not hard for us to take money due to agea has a lot of attractive policies, just like free open an account and can get 5$ real money reward when you open your account. client can use 5$ to trading at once and we can withdrawal funds even it's earning by 5$ reward. I hope those information is benifit for you.
clear.png

• 👍
Reactions: SweetPrincess

pipedition

Trader
Nov 29, 2016
Both, I prefer having a regular job and trading Forex at my spare time, ì Forex could make large money, I would consider leaving the main job.

ashouq

Active Trader
Feb 21, 2017
The basics thing to understand in forex trading is that it requires money and experience to earn money from it, so better to stick with primary jobs until we find good hands on forex.

• 👍
Reactions: 37riched

pipedition

Trader
Nov 29, 2016
I see only professional traders or who are working in Forex could make living with Forex or you have to have another main job to feed Forex.

danielelton

Banned
Jun 15, 2016
www.dailypipssignal.com
I think you can carry one both the jobs. You can do your normal jobs and go with your forex trading. Afer becoming a consistent in your strategy when you will get consistent winning result. Then you may decide whether you will leave your jobs or not. If you leave your jobs at first, you will surely fall short of money

norlizan

Trader
Oct 31, 2017
I have main work and try to trade in free time
I hope that it will give me as many money as my main work

Linda11

Trader
Dec 7, 2017
I think in the beginning it makes sense to have a regular job for a stable earnings. Forex can't be called a regular income. Everything can happen.
I'd say that it's rather an additional income, rather than a permanent job.

Kevin Murdok

Trader
Dec 12, 2017
Both of it.
Forex is unstable profit business. And I need some stable income to does not depend on the unpredictable situations. I think that the work should be diversified as funds.

Gerrard1

Trader
Dec 15, 2017
Forex should be based on the constant profit outside. As another said before, you can loose all your money in one day and you should have the opportunity to restore your financial position. If I were on your place, I would choose a stable job.

Lesiro

Trader
Mar 4, 2018
Don’t even think like that! Forex cannot replace your regular salaried job. It can only supplement it. Because, if you leave your job, the pressure to earn would be so high that you would most certainly end up losing more. Take a longer term view, spend some time, do part time trading and only when you have spent lot of time, think about quitting the job.

AnnaFX123

Trader
Jul 13, 2018
This is a subjective question. I for one prefer to have a regular day job in addition to trading forex, even though I am quite passionate about it. I feel a normal job can offer more financial stability compared to forex. Whereas forex works as an excellent source of extra income. But there are some forex wizards who have mastered it to such a level that they can comfortably make a living out of it.

J_C_Anderson

Trader
Aug 15, 2018
It is very hard for home trader to become consistently profitable.
If you want to be a professional, you need to have fast computers, you need team of other traders to develop strategies, and trading account with large enough amount of money.

milornld

Trader
Aug 27, 2018
new york
Hi, I opened this thread for the reason that I want to know your views if which one is better? Normal work or Forex? I was thinking of quitting my recent job because I am not happy anymore and my salary is not good. Is Forex enough for our every day lives? I mean if is it better than normal jobs? What do you think? Thanks guys :)

If you new in forex industry then don't quit the job, b'coz trading is little bit risky, sometime you loose and sometimes gain

I suggest, you can continue on your job and side by side do forex trading