Which Currency Pair Do You Trade?

Sofia

Master Trader
Jun 20, 2009
Good observation ;)...

this pair has a follow through higher Tuesday failed and saw the pair closing lower at 1.4213, while it holds above the 1.4000 level, risk for a move higher remains.

Pinalli

Master Trader
Jan 31, 2009
Despite a poor showing at a Treasury bond auction a day earlier, the Dollar made some gains on Wednesday after a sharp decline in Durable Good orders were reported.

The data caused stocks to fall and the Dollar to rise as appetite for risk in the Forex market fell, after two straight days of gains for higher yielding currencies.

forexexchangeguides

Active Trader
Jul 8, 2009
Hi friends,

Trading is done in pairs. The most commonly trade currencies are usually the US Dollar, Japanese Yen, Euro, British Pound, Canadian Dollar, Australian Dollar and the Swiss Franc.

The more commonly traded currency pairs are the US Dollar and the Japanese Yen, the Euro and the US Dollar, the Swiss Franc and the US Dollar.

In Forex trading, everything is speculative and virtual. There is no actual product being sold or brought. The activity mostly consists of computed entries made on the value of one currency against another.

Cheers,

FXexpert

Master Trader
Dec 13, 2008
That is true, the majors are by far the most commonly traded pairs, I'd like to point out that there is a lot of money to be made trading other pairs as well :)

Pinalli

Master Trader
Jan 31, 2009
I love to trade EUR/USD as I find it very easy with them also I am very comfortable in doing trading with them.

The EUR/USD remains teetering on the brink of the 55-day moving average. Will a break be a catalyst for sharper downside action in days to come, or will the bears be frustrated once again.

In 2008, the EUR/USD spent almost five months in the 1.53-1.60 range before breaking lower in August.

This year, we've seen the 1.3750-1.4450 range for three months and counting. Let's hope for the sake of keeping our interest in the proceedings, that something gives soon either way.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Which currency pair do you usually trade ??

I almost exclusively stick to the EUR/USD because I understand it's movements from years of trading it, how about you ??

I guess, almost all of the traders are involved with this trading pair! Yes, me too. But, I don’t like to rely on only one trading pair; besides I use GBPUSD, GBPJPY & EURJPY.