Which Currency Pair Do You Trade?

FXexpert

Master Trader
Dec 13, 2008
Hi everybody,

My most favorite pairs are USD/GBP, EUR/USD and USD/JPY.

Forex brokers and traders experienced that the Pound traded flat during the Asian session and believes hard that GBP/USD would attempt to break any higher as the session came to a close. Currently, the sterling pound is trading near the opening price of the today’s session. The daily chart shows that this pair is trading very close to a vital swing point, which would require tough force in order to break this level.

Regards

What types of strategies do you use Pinalli ??

Pinalli

Master Trader
Jan 31, 2009
What types of strategies do you use Pinalli ??

Hi,

There are lots and lots of strategies i use. I have different strategies for different pairs, also i like playing with MACD, S/R lines, bollinger bands etc.

Initially i watch for timing entries. I spot these when i take note of breaks in a chart. then i cross-verify this with stochastics by looking for the divergence in the bullish and bearish trend. Even sometimes i use Bollinger Bands to tag my scales so that i can know when they reach out of range. Thus then i prepare myself for the trade.

There are so many more....

C ya soon

tazan

Active Trader
May 4, 2009
Hey,

Im still a beginner and practicing with demo accounts :).

Tho i like to trade with EUR/USD, GBP/USD and keep an eye on EUR/GBP.
As my trading is more aimed to the practice then i search a lot of trades trough EUR/USD, GBP/USD, but i try to do that with using several indicators to learn them and eventually choose what and how i like.
I use EUR/GBP, because i have noticed that very often EUR and GBP move hand to hand against USD, and that way i can keep an eye on the relative currency strength to one another and estimate high probability solutions if the price hits important trendlines.

Successful Trading :),
Hendrik

jmillions100

Active Trader
No sense in trying to trade forex on fundamentals. The only thing that works is 'the trend is your friend'. When people start to buy EUR, hop on the train. I trade DX as well, works the same way. Am short DX since July 7th, long EUR since July 10th, both as futures on CME.

Pinalli

Master Trader
Jan 31, 2009
Eur/USD is the most favorite one and the one i trade the most, but i also trade cable.

The break of the descending trend line did follow through on Friday breaking as low as 1.41 before rebounding. The key break could set up at a test of the 1.4338 high for the year. To the downside, the bears need to see the 1.4000 level give way to gain confidence that the USD will continue to resist the sell-off.

EUR/USD - Hold Short Entered at 1.4215, Stop Lowered