What's the most you lost by trading?

abjz176

Trader
Dec 13, 2011
The most I lost is $300 dollars, but now following a good strategy I been making steady income. Check my username profile and click on the website to see how I done it.

StraightLine

Trader
Dec 8, 2011
Earth
2.0delaware.com
I have opened an account with 300 USD after one month I turned it to 675 USD then one day I opened my account and found only 0.49 Cents LOL, but now I am back
to see what I have done with forex see my topic it's the only one on Journals :)

.49 cents... that sucks.. lol

most lost in a day would be around 3-4 hundred...
I try my best to forget my losses and focus on the wins.. :D

humie

Trader
Jan 17, 2012
earlier and profitable for the traders any to enter any kind of investment with expecting a certain sort of returns

lyn.forex

Trader
Apr 30, 2012
Losing money is part of trading. Learn from your mistakes. Understand that there's always ups and downs in trading. One time, I lost about $200 in one day. It's not that big though but it's worth the lesson. And this is one of the reasons why I choose to remain having demo accounts. So I lessen my lose while learning and trying new strategies.

lyn.forex

Trader
Apr 30, 2012
tsk tsk tsk $5000, a lot of money! hope you learn from your mistakes. suggest you have demo accounts so you get to try other strategies without wasting real money.

Hi,
the most money i have lost in single day is around 5 000$, it was based on whole week, because i was under big presure and at the end my psychic fall down and i went all in, which was fatal mistake!

On another hand it was one of the best school of trading for me, it was from my begining and once i want to risk too much, i remember that day and don't do it ;)

Astro_Forex

Trader
May 11, 2012
answering your question: 60 USD in a single operation. Demo,blessed be. Just trying to have a loose approach and seeing how far that could be.

Dominator4fx

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Asia
Losing money is part of trading. Learn from your mistakes. Understand that there's always ups and downs in trading. One time, I lost about $200 in one day. It's not that big though but it's worth the lesson. And this is one of the reasons why I choose to remain having demo accounts. So I lessen my lose while learning and trying new strategies.

When we lost some money in the Forex then only we come to know about the Implications of it and how risky it cab be if we are doing it the wrong way or have no knowledge and are trading without any trading plans.

alex50

Trader
May 25, 2012
we have been at it for 10months and never lost a dime,always turning a profit.if u use 2 account with enough funding,u cant loose,if u go into the negatives, just ride out the storm and wait for it to get back into the positives..and u can always use the funds/profits from the another account to back up ur negative account.

drainbroker

Banned
May 25, 2012
I have opened an account with 300 USD after one month I turned it to 675 USD then one day I opened my account and found only 0.49 Cents LOL, but now I am back
to see what I have done with forex see my topic it's the only one on Journals.

Dominator4fx

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Asia
to see what I have done with forex see my topic it's the only one on Journals.

I can see that you are new and that you will need a lot of account management skills to be able to trade with consistent Profits :)

janthomn

Trader
May 28, 2012
Brisbane
USD 1k. The most i have loss in one trade, in the very first year of my trading journey. I traded 3 lot on a 15k account, and for 30+ pips, it blow off almost 10 percent of my total capital. lol

Apr 17, 2012
I loss a very big amount during trading. Its near about 300$ in one day.

The most that I lose is about $500. But from this losses, I have learn a lot things from my mistakes and try to avoid this. It's better to take a loss, being prudent and disciplined in your trading, rather than breaking your rules and coming out with a winner. When you break your rules, when you don't set your stops and trades go FOR you, this is one of the worst things that can happen to you as a trader as all it's doing is reinforcing bad trading habits.

TheLastBear

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
When it comes down to it, the amount you lost is not important. What matters is that you have learned your lesson so you will not repeat it. I paid my price when I developed my system and I am happy I paid my dues as I am now able to reap the benefits.

You get what you put into it :).

timy1

Trader
Jul 15, 2012
I have lost over $50k over the years but in recent times I have made much more. The way that I look at it is that I spent $50k on educating myself, something that is now priceless !!

urther

Trader
May 2, 2012
when istarted trading i thought it was going to go as easy as it was durig my lesson,but after i lost 300$ i had to suspend trading for a while,before i started again...