What's the most you lost by trading?

urther

Trader
May 2, 2012
i think in every business you venture into you expect risk should be involved,its also the same thing here in forex..i lost $800 in two one month even with the fact that i dont trade often...some people loss more than that,it happens in forex.

Samuel23

Banned
Apr 20, 2012
From what I read, the percentage of people who lose in Forex is pretty high. Some lose little money, some more. The secret I assume is to learn from it and recover. What's the most you lost in Forex?

Indeed the percentage losing is high. I have lost about $650 till now in Forex but that was at the beginning when i started to trade Forex. From what i have learned in Forex now my losing average is $75 monthly and am quite happy as i am able to be profitable as well. I am just hoping that i can decrease it in the coming months!

ameliya

Trader
Aug 20, 2012
I didn't loose anything from trading but what i read in books and watching on TV is that percentage of people who lose in Forex is so high ratio. some people lose less money some more money. i just see the biggest loss in a single trade then that’s about $200 for some people in a day.

ameliya

Trader
Aug 20, 2012
make profit in stock market otherwise you will end up losing your hard earned bakery. So let us get some tips to make profit in the stock market.where you can find lot many updated research reports which will increase your exposure. Your decision should be final whether you wish to buy or sell your stocks. It is your money and you have to decide how you are going to invest your cash. You should never be in a haste to invest in the market. Have some patience as patience counts. If you are sure that you would get good benefits by investing in the company, then you can go for it.