What Was Your First Job??

saimakanval

Trader
Jan 23, 2013
My first job was internee in a local bank. I got much experience there regarding filing, budgeting, accounts maintenance, and cash handling.

earnspread

Trader
Jan 25, 2013
www.earnspread.com
My first job was at a bank, Internet was just brand 'new' and they needed some people who could manage what Internet could change for this bank. It was not yet possible to transfer money through the internet.

Ulacan

Trader
Feb 21, 2019
Doing some very simple link building job online like 16 years ago. I got paid simply peanuts but I got some experience with that. Later it only increased and I went somewhat full-time for few years with that. I got paid by Webmoney like $20 or WMZ. At least it was enough for internet bill.

KillDream

Aug 2, 2019
My first job was to participate in a small music event as a bartender, it was a good day’s work and I currently continue to do similar jobs every so often.

Glastonburyk

Trader
Feb 3, 2019
Hey everyone!

Quick question for all the moneymakers on this forum, what was your first job or method earning money??

Looking forward to hearing everyone's experiences thanks!
I would do anything man, dish washing cooking whatever, didn’t matter, I also started a load of businesses that all failed before making it. Keep grinding and go for every opportunity

momo3HC

Active Trader
Feb 16, 2019
My first job back in 2007 was Sales representative. Now 12 years later... different company but same position.