What kind of trader is this?

ituglobal

Master Trader
Apr 17, 2013
An angry trader sent me this message:

“I will make $10,000.00 with just $50 tonight. I will start by 12 midnight to trade till target is met. Enough is enough. If this MT4 broker (name withheld) like, they can employ all their witches by that time . . . They can't stop me.”

NB: Later that day, he posted this message:

“Entry into the market has been completed. Let's see how the trades develop!

Learn the easiest and the safest forex trading methods.

Yes EURUSD is my baby and Forex is my ATM machine. God is good.”

NB: I didn’t hear from him for many hours, I sent a message to him to know how far. He later responded:

“I was punished today! Today the Market Maker is the winner! Forex trading is a tough job. -$354 in total negativity. My enemy has finished me!

“Been a long time I ventured into GBPCHF. Plenty of red losses. Back to Gold...”

NB: What kind of trader is this? What kind of mindset is this?

Profits from games of knowledge: [AD REMOVED]

Last edited by a moderator:

sharabela

Master Trader
Oct 19, 2016
It does not need someone to be a rocket scientist to know that he is fraud from the first line of the message. No trader can declare that he would make money in a particular day. He declared that and went the extra mile saying I will make $10000 by trading with just $50 tonight. This is just insane.

Dora_WalletInvestor

Active Trader
Aug 17, 2020
Since this looks like it tried to be an advertisement, I assume the trader who supposedly wrote the messages was trading with their own money and simply messed up, not a scammer. It sounds like they were taking too much risk out of overconfidence.

e_abrams

Active Trader
Dec 11, 2020
This seems like a weird ad, but at the same time it doesn't seem all that effective because the alleged trader loses money and then some.

Dora_WalletInvestor

Active Trader
Aug 17, 2020
He wants to say that we should try to revenge the market otherwise you get caught in vicious cycle of recovering losses taking ever-growing risks
Trying to take revenge in the market leads to the same cycle, though, doesn't it? Treating the market as an enemy, the way it was portrayed in the original post, sounds like a lot of unnecessary stress.

reecerispoli1

Trader
Sep 22, 2020
An angry trader sent me this message:

“I will make $10,000.00 with just $50 tonight. I will start by 12 midnight to trade till target is met. Enough is enough. If this MT4 broker (name withheld) like, they can employ all their witches by that time . . . They can't stop me.”

NB: Later that day, he posted this message:

“Entry into the market has been completed. Let's see how the trades develop!

Learn the easiest and the safest forex trading methods.

Yes EURUSD is my baby and Forex is my ATM machine. God is good.”

NB: I didn’t hear from him for many hours, I sent a message to him to know how far. He later responded:

“I was punished today! Today the Market Maker is the winner! Forex trading is a tough job. -$354 in total negativity. My enemy has finished me!

“Been a long time I ventured into GBPCHF. Plenty of red losses. Back to Gold...”

NB: What kind of trader is this? What kind of mindset is this?

Profits from games of knowledge: [AD REMOVED]
Deffiently scammer stay clear